Rockerchic's edited Chanel collection...

Fab closet Stacy! My first thought upon seeing the pic is "Where is her grey VL tote?!":wtf: I hope she went to a happy home.:yes:

Yes! I can attest that the VL tote is in a very happy home where she is fully appreciated and loved! :love:

Stacy, what a gorgeous closet and family of bags you have there :nuts:

I can't help but feel guilty to hear that you miss the VL tote :shame: It really is such a gorgeous and versatile bag...I can't imagine not having it and I know I would've totally regretted it if I had not purchased it from you!

Stacy! Glad to see you back in the Chanel forum, I've missed you :heart: Your closet is amazing. LOL, like Minal said, if I had that closet I'd never leave either. I adore your black and grey reissues. :love: How are the little ones doing? Has your oldest broken any hearts yet? :heart:

Yes! I can attest that the VL tote is in a very happy home where she is fully appreciated and loved! :love:

Stacy, what a gorgeous closet and family of bags you have there :nuts:

I can't help but feel guilty to hear that you miss the VL tote :shame: It really is such a gorgeous and versatile bag...I can't imagine not having it and I know I would've totally regretted it if I had not purchased it from you!

Well, I'm glad she is happy with you. That is really the only Chanel bag that I have pangs about letting go. Makes me feel better that she is with a lovely pf sister! :smile:

Stacy! Glad to see you back in the Chanel forum, I've missed you :heart: Your closet is amazing. LOL, like Minal said, if I had that closet I'd never leave either. I adore your black and grey reissues. :love: How are the little ones doing? Has your oldest broken any hearts yet? :heart:
Jenn, I miss you too!
Little ones are growing up way too fast! My oldest just did a tennis demonstration at the US open courts (her instructor was teaching a class for other tennis instructors and chose her to be his assistant in the demonstration). It was very exciting!! ...no broken hearts yet :smile: but soon, I think I am going to have to keep her in my closet. :smile:

Thank you, all you fabulous Chanel gals, for visiting and commenting on my collection!

Stacy,

Your collection is fabulous. I think you have more than dabbled into Hermes. I must say, I love all of your bags, they are timeless. As for the closet, its looking great!