Rockerchic spills!!!

So, I was doing a search for something else and this thread caught my eye. Stacy-are you kidding? This is the most GORGEOUS bag I ever saw in my life!!! (Coco is rolling over right now) I wish you many happy and healthy years carrying this. If anyone deserves it, it's you!!
Do you want to meet me in NYC and bring the elephant....

I would absolutely love to!
All, I was so happy to see this thread pop up again. Brought back so many wonderful memories of that exciting day! Thanks again for the well wishes. I am a big supporter of the BB. The color is fabulous yet really works as a neutral for me. Big hugs!

When we opened her up, she is lined with rose shocking Chevre!!!:yahoo:
attachment.php
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that thing is better than sex. Your baby is HOT!

Rockerchic, thank you for your sharing your wonderful experience with us!!! That birkin is gorgeous!!! and absolutely breathtaking. Please model it for us when you have time.

Oh MAN! How did I miss this thread the first time around? Rockerchic, your bag is totally to die for! OMG! Oops, val speak coming out. I'm an 80's girl ...

Brighton Blue and Shocking Rose. A marriage made in heaven!!

HOW THE HELL DID I MISS THIS?!?!?! Ahhhhhhh!! RC, your birkin is stunning! Thanks for sharing the beautiful pics! When you posted pics on the "Who's 5'4" and 100 lbs" thread, I didn't know your BB birkin had a RS interior...now I know...and I am jealous! heehee...congrats!