Roccia Python VP...

these are on my HG list. I saw a pair my size on ebay quite recently but they were used. I just cant do used with CLs.. its all about the first step I take to christening my own soles..:nuts:

do tell if you find out anything.

That shoe was very rare to begin with and I don't know why the 3 CL boutiques weren't permitted to order it during summer/fall '06 when it was first released -- must have had something to do with Barneys' holding an exclusive over that style (at least amongs the "major players"....Barneys does have leverage like that even with other designer houses, e.g. a YSL boot in a certain color that was exclusive to them this past fall and YSL boutiques in the US couldn't carry it even though clients/buyers all wanted it). So in the US only Barneys got it along with another high-end designer specialty store in Texas. Of course it sold out almost instantly. BG got the NPrive version of that shoe during spring/summer '06 but those are sold out also. BG currently has the nPrive Roccia Python in the 70mm version.

Who was the other high end designer specialty store in Texas you were referring to?

Just curious. I am in Dallas. :smile: New to this and CLs. :smile:

IMG_6258.jpg

I just wanted to bring the pic up on another page :drool::drool: