Rob & Big, "Skateboarding bulldog"

Meaty is such a perfect name. He's so cute. The show is so staged though...Tyson is apparently like a world-famous bulldog. I haven't actually seen the episode, but there's no way they just ran into him. Maybe it was planned in the show though so I don't know for sure.

They called the guy up to make a "play date" They were talking about meeting him on the drive over.

I love R & B's dynamic! Why can't I get paid to do fun stuff?

Where Rob was giving him crap about wanting to go back to the Nutritionist cause he thought she was cute.

Or what about when Big was showing Rob that he was worthy of being his Sec Guard, so they went to paintball. In the end Big was like "I tore them girls up, I had to get out of there soon or I was gonna let a little turd out"

We cry when we watch close ups of Meaty's face. Our English Bulldog passed away of cancer at 8 years old. He was our beloved dog and my kids cried for days. Many medical problems occurred and surgeries were needed during the life of our dog but he was worth all the drama. It's been a couple of years and we still have not purchased a new dog. Adam Sandler's bulldog Meatball died right before ours did so we went to his website and it provided comfort.

I'm watching it right now... Big- "That's a DRG. A doo-doo related ghost." lmao!
There are not many shows that make me genuinely laugh, but this is one of them.

my friend has an english bulldog and tried to get her to skateboard, but she was more interested in trying to eat the skateboard. :biggrin:

i think this show is hilarious.