RM lovers who carry big things...

If you will be carrying shoes and/or clothes and a book, the MA is definitely the way to go!

In my MAM I carry the ordinary stuff like wallet, makeup bag, water bottle, planner, keys, phone, ipod, digi cam, a pouch full of toiletry type things, and a paperback book and snacks.

When I know Im going to be carrying all that and need more space for something like an extra water bottle, another book, or a pair of heels, I grab my MA:yes:

wow, thanks for the help :smile: i did not think the MAM would carry shoes, I was more sort of thinking that if I had to get a bigger size anyway for the book, I was hoping the regular MA would hold it all (and it seems like it will!).

I did consider the nikki, but I think it is a bit more casual and less polished and the MA would work better as a true 'everyday' bag. Although trust me, in the end I would love to have both...and a matinee, and a dream clutch... I am not allowed to fantasize about more than one at a time though, my bank account doesn't like it.

I've been able to fit a pair or work shoes, a change of clothes, bottle of water and as Gung puts it, something like "lady stuff" all in at once. The MAM can fit maybe a small pair of pumps or at least flip flops, but I'd really say that the MAM is a PURSE, and the MAB is a BAG.

I would also recommend getting the MAB. I put everything and the kitchen sink in my MAB! I've put magazines, a water bottle, wallet, sunglasess (in their case) 2 mini Le Sport Sacs, protein bars, etc. I carry my life in my purse! :tup: