RIPLEY MADE ME CRY TODAY.....sniff...sob...

I'm so sorry to hear about your shoe, Jill! I hope it tasted good! I am so glad my dog doesn't like to chew shoes. If she did I'd have to put my shoes on the top shelf of my closet or something. Lucky for me all she's ever chewed are bras and underwear.

I've got a good one for you guys...My mom's dog LOVES any thing metal....stick pins, safety pins, zippers....She will like, chew and eat them....I don't know HOW she finds then, but you will catch her chewing on something and you make her spit it out and you end up seeing it a needle, pin or zipper. crazy!

Sheesh Jill, Ripley has EXPENSIVE taste! lol

Sorry about the shoes though. I'd be freaking out too!!! :crybaby:

LOL. My goldie chew a couple of my havaianas ( PHEW!), i just smack her little ass with the left over. lol
OMG my golden ate everything under the sun. It was seriously ridiculous. We used to joke that he LITERALLY ate us out of house and home. He used to chew on corners the stairs, eat wallpaper off the walls, not to mention shoes, books, sea shells, ROCKS, the couch. My dad used to go out and get pieces of 2x4's for him to chew on, because it was the only thing he couldn't tear through in 5 minutes :wtf:

I know this doesnt make you feel better but Fendi has chewed plenty shoes of mine. I dont have any Choos though. The most expensive she chewed were only Banana Republic heels and one knee high boot. Sorry for you though. :sad:

Wow, Jill that is a crazy story! I am always amazed when they outgrown the puppy stuff and then out of nowhere decide to do something very puppy-like such as eating designer shoes. I am glad you were able to get a new pair at the F&F event.

I'm sooo sorry.... =(
I don't even know what I'd do if my shoes had been that expensive, though the ones my shiba chewed up yesterday meant a lot to me as I've had them a long time and they're one of my fav pairs...
Heres my shiba (EVIL!)
april10.jpg

And what he did to my beloved pair of Aldos... (Not choos, but also not replaceable)
aldo1.jpg

aldo2.jpg

(The 2nd pic you can see scratch marks where he tried to eat the wooden heel too)
He managed to do that in about 2 minutes. I look over and he's fine, I look over again and he's got my shoe in his mouth.
My heart goes out to you, I know what it's like to have a destructive shiba

Awww, sweetie, I"m so sorry. At least you can get another pair of shoes. I'm sure Ripley is very sorry about it. Maybe this is his way of showing his approval for your great taste??