RIPLEY MADE ME CRY TODAY.....sniff...sob...

^LMAO..everytime he sees me....he runs away ...he KNOWS my evil eye is NOT good..hehe.

My cat does that too! I think they feel guilty, even if I don't scold her, she avoids me for a while if she knows she did something wrong
(But strangely it doesn't deter her from doing that wrong thing, even if she knows it's wrong. Maybe the forbidden is too tempting? :nogood:)

Yes, I also had my puppy "chew my choo's" last fall. I completely sympathize. I was packing for a trip. Normally I'm very careful keeping the door to my closet closed because my little luv is shoe crazy! But I was distracted putting things in and taking things out of a suit case for a trip to Las Vegas. Needless to say..... one of my favorite gold strappy 4 inch choo's was history...... RIP
They really mean no harm, I have to believe this. There is just nothing on God's green earth they love more than our smelly old feet!

Aww!! At least you could get another pair. My pup chewed up the heel of a pair boots I had laying around, it was kind of my fault for not picking them up. Taught me a lesson and now she's crated when we're not home too.

So sorry this happened Jill. It happened me also not Choos thank goodness just run of the mill purple shoes but I had searched forever for the exact colour!
He also ate wedding hats also that I had for boutique stock lol came home to a trail of feathers on the stairs.

Sadly he is long dead & you will laugh about it in years to come. Glad you can replace the shoes!

Hope that Tay is getting better, sorry to hear she has been ill for so long!

Yes, I also had my puppy "chew my choo's" last fall. I completely sympathize. I was packing for a trip. Normally I'm very careful keeping the door to my closet closed because my little luv is shoe crazy! But I was distracted putting things in and taking things out of a suit case for a trip to Las Vegas. Needless to say..... one of my favorite gold strappy 4 inch choo's was history...... RIP
They really mean no harm, I have to believe this. There is just nothing on God's green earth they love more than our smelly old feet!

This is true. Whenever my pup sees my mom (her granny ;)) sitting in her chair, she'll lick her toes with such devotion I couldn't get her attention even if I tried :lol:
I'm sorry about your Choo's though, Jill. I hope you'll forgive Ripley soon, he didn't know they were that expensive and he probably didn't mean to be bad :flowers:

I got a new pair today.....on sale at least(still over 400!!UGH!)....Im VERY careful to put away my shoes now.....LOL!
oh..and the SAKS SA's were cracking up over the RIpley saga..hehe

OMG.. I feel your pain... One of my dogs ate a hand embroidered fendi baguette bag I had just gotten days earlier about 10 years ago...the bag was over 1200 dollars BACK THEN!!
I was heartbroken and sick and there was nothing Fendi could really do to help me....