RIP HM The Queen - Elizabeth II 1926-2022

She's probably shopping in Bond Street.
Yep, looking for the perfect little black number to wear whilst crying her crocodile tears and gaining as much sympathy/ publicity as possible..
I'm sorry, I'm just so glad she stayed behind.. and I'm a bit (actually quite a lot) emotional about the prospect of losing the Queen. :crybaby:

What's the point of a person doing better if the worst they've ever done is going to be the permanent gauge to judge them? I agree with you that Harry has made some stupid and selfish decisions that have hurt his family. But in by book, appreciating good decisions has more value than continuing to keep the embers of a grudge burning. When I find fault in a person not choosing to be at the side of an elderly relative who may be dying, if I also find fault in that person going to the side of another elderly relative, I'm not doing it on principle ... I'm just enjoying the rush of being angry and holding a grudge.
His true character has been revealed and all of his motives are now suspect. And rightly so. He has used his mother's death as a vehicle of profit and he callously ignored his dying grandfather by giving a disparaging interview filled with "alternative facts" while Prince Phillip was in hospital. He has hurt his grandmother enormously and damaged the institution which she has worked tirelessly to steward over her lifetime.

His family has every reason to be very cautious and if H wants to make amends, he should be willing to prove himself over and over in the coming years in order to be forgiven and accepted as a full fledged member of his family again. He may be at Balmoral for the right reasons or he may be there for Netflix or his book. Only time will tell.

VMZ7G9U.png