tumblr_of9znjtHva1rhvnljo1_1280.png

tumblr_of9zmjf3bT1rhvnljo1_1280.png

tumblr_of9zmwkkBA1rhvnljo1_1280.png

Out in NYC on October 18, 2016.

Tumblr
tumblr_of9znjtHva1rhvnljo1_1280.png

tumblr_of9zmjf3bT1rhvnljo1_1280.png

tumblr_of9zmwkkBA1rhvnljo1_1280.png

I will straight up be laughed out of town if I walked around with my button down shirt peeking out from under a denim skirt like this! [emoji23]

But hey, she's Riri and she has the confidence for everything!

EDIT -- Love her Rolex here. Can anyone guesstimate the size she wears? Think it's a 36mm?

Last edited:
Reactions: cdtracing
She has real style! Even when she wears something you don't like even though it looks fabulous on her. Unlike another famous singer we all know! [emoji6] Rhi Rhi looks like a woman that could get dressed in 6 minutes with things she threw together at the last minute and slay!

Reactions: LuxePRW
She has real style! Even when she wears something you don't like even though it looks fabulous on her. Unlike another famous singer we all know! [emoji6] Rhi Rhi looks like a woman that could get dressed in 6 minutes with things she threw together at the last minute and slay!
I agree!

In fact, I can never figure out if she took her time with her outfits, or just threw them on with little thought, but they always work. But only on her!

Rihanna Is the First Woman to Win 'Shoe of the Year'

Fenty just jumped over Yeezy. Rihannna's Fenty x Puma creeper has been named Shoe of the Year by Footwear News, succeeding last year's winner, Kanye West's Yeezy Boost 350 sneaker. (The Adidas Stan Smith sneaker won the year before.) RiRi is also the first woman to receive the award, which counts as a major win with sneaker culture remaining fairly male-dominated. The singer-turned-desinger took to Instagram to celebrate the news: "To God be the Glory!!! What a blessing to be honored with this prestigious award, and to be the first woman receiving "SHOE OF THE YEAR" at #FNAA!! Never could I have imagined the amount of support and love we got from around the world for #THECREEPER !!! Thank you ...

Rihanna's Fenty creeper, which brought an unexpected punk aesthetic to the sneaker world, proved to be a major success after the first iteration of the shoe sold out in three hours. The design soon permeated the style set (and soon enough, our Instagram feeds) as the likes of Gigi Hadid and Cara Delevingne were seen sporting a pair. According to FN, the creeper was the sole choice for the annual award.

The star presented her debut Fenty x Puma collection at NYFW in February and followed up with a second range during Paris Fashion Week in September. Rihanna will be accepting her accolade at the Footwear News Achievement Awards in New York on November 29.

http://www.harpersbazaar.com/fashion/designers/news/a18693/rihanna-wins-shoe-of-the-year/

Reactions: WishList986
http://www.harpersbazaar.com/fashio...nveils-second-manolo-blahnik-shoe-collection/
Rihanna Reveals Second Manolo Blahnik Collection

The new range is inspired by Timberland boots.

gallery-1479131049-hbz-manolo-rihanna-bydennis-leupold-colour.jpg

Ella Alexander
Nov 14, 2016

Rihanna and Manolo Blahnik have teamed up again for a second footwear collection.

The range, entitled Savage, comprises three styles of boots, reports WWD. Inspired by Timberland, a brand Rihanna loves, the collection is also reflective of the singer's love of shearling and suede.

1479130838-syn-hbz-1479118299-dominique-pony-laser-cut-flower-brocade-black.jpg

There is, of course, a thigh-high style, this time lined with sheep-skin and featuring a laser-cut floral brocade design, in keeping with Rihanna's latest Marie Antoinette-themed Fenty x Puma collection.

1479130844-syn-hbz-1479118400-alexis-suede-cinnamon.jpg

There is also a lace-up knee-length style, featuring fur trim running up and down the sides, as well as ankle-boots with fur trim, inspired by a previous Manolo Blahnik design worn by Jennifer Lopez and Beyoncé.

1479130851-syn-hbz-1479118474-fallon-suede-coffee.jpg

The limited-edition collection goes on sale on November 16 at Manoloblahnik.com and select stores.