Right now, I am really loving my MJ....

I've been neglecting my elise and have taken her out and fallen in love all over again:heart:

OMG Frances that is soooooooooo the truth!!!! I just put away my black small mp and I was conditioning her and wrapping everything up and tucking her in...then I was going through my other bags trying to decide which one to wear this week!!!!..I swear when I open up the dust bags it's like Chirstmas all over!!!:shame: I really do have a prob lol!!!!

I'm really diggin' my Palais Royal flat case as its big enough to chuck my camera and sunglasses in along with my other essentials. :tup:

My Indigo Pocket Satchel. I find it to be the perfect size and the color of the leather with its red stitching and the burgundy suede lining are just so beautiful.

My pumpkin Maggie.. love the way that amazing color goes with so many outfits of mine... smell of leather... and all the wonderful details. Maggie is a bag full of imagination :love:

hehe, thanks for bumping. I sold that Venetia. I guess I was in lust with it and it wasn't true love. ;)
I've still been using my Wine Stella (and wine zip clutch) as my go-to bag. I am alternating with my LV Trevi, esp when it rains. I don't want the Stella to be damaged! ;)

I have used my Zoe (I know, I know, shut up suprechic99!) for the past few days straight. Before that, I was using my Softy Zip Clutch alone (the poppy color is delicious! You just have to be sure you can type "poppy" and not "poopy" when you talk about it!) :P

aww tadpole that blake is so purdy :love: good for you for using her more!

these days i've been using my Pomegranate Stella mostly b/c of work, otherwise I've used Topaz Stam a lot recently.

I'm finally using my blakes. I've been switching between grey and bordeaux. I used to love the venetias more. Now I love both equally. I like how organized the blake is and it doesn't feel much heavier than the venetia.

Sophia's been my favorite thus far. She and I have been BFF's since March she keeps me organized - no excess clutter! i only carry the essentials: cellphone, lipgloss, phone, ZC & keys.

I absolutely love my Raspberry Party. It is the perfect small bag and the color is just TDF :love:. Then again, I haven't been switching bags all that much lately. Trying to avoid another bag disaster.

I just brought out my cinnamon blake yesterday. The more I look at her the more I realize what a unique and versatile color cinnamon is! She is so pretty with all thar shiny cold hardware.