Ricky Martin - gay - finally comes out!

I think the announcement is for people like me. I don't follow celebrity gossip that much, so once "living la vida loca" was off the charts, Ricky Martin became a pretty memory. I had no clue he was gay until I saw the news today.

I have known this for years since he was topping my best friend.. (Gay male)

Next Queen Latifa needs to make it official.

ahahaha. Its only a matter of time for Queen too. She came to my SO's shoe store (6-7 years ago) with her female "friend" and bought her "friend" some shoes. They were pretty affectionate friends lol!

The more celebrities that come out, the more accepted the "lifestyle" will be. That sounds so stupid, but its true. Im all for "coming out", there are way too many people who are still against homosexuality. Anyone watch The Real World? Its so sad how the gay kids (I cant remember his name) boyfriend was treated by his parents when he came out to them. His family should be ashamed of themselves.

Sammy (my bigger Chi) is gay. He REALLLLLY likes boy dogs... We still love him. He was born and raised in West Hollywood so that is all he knows. He has been to too many pride parades in his life. He walks down Santa Monica Blvd. very proud.

Sammy (my bigger Chi) is gay. He REALLLLLY likes boy dogs... We still love him. He was born and raised in West Hollywood so that is all he knows. He has been to too many pride parades in his life. He walks down Santa Monica Blvd. very proud.

LMFAO! That made me LOL.

Mariah (Black chi) really likes girls, she wont have anything to do with boy dogs, she likes to hump girl dogs too. But, I think she might have Gender Identity Disorder rather than being a lesbian. She even hikes her leg when she pee's. We joke that we are going to change her name to Marcus and buy her a blue collar.

^^^ HAHAHAHHA you guys are hilarious. How did this thread become about doggy sexual orientations? I just laughed really hard.

But yeah, doesn't he have like twins? Are they biologically his? If so, someone got lied to BIG TIME!