Ribboned hairband is far too cute?

I tried posting these model pics originally to the wrong thread. So now let me try this one more time within the correct thread...

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 551
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 559
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 555
They're so pretty! I've been looking into getting one since stumbling upon this thread. However, Bloomingdale's doesn't ship internationally. Does anyone know any online websites that sells them and ships internationally or if they sell these anywhere in Canada?

hey boston girl, i can't find your headband in my local stores...i'm so sad...

ladies, i need help too...my fiance just bought me the latest ferragamo red headband. thin version with a metal plate on top in place of the usual ribbon. the metal plate is a drawing of the ribbon. i don't know how to upload the picture and i can't find any picture online as it's the latest design according to the SA. I was pretty shocked at the price though. I thought the usual headband costs around S$160 (singapore dollars), however the price of my headband is S$300!!!!!...and i'm not one who wears headband or any other hair accessories...should I keep the headband and start wearing it or should i exchange it for a pair of flats?...i'm in a dilemma...help...

hi boston girl, that was what I had in mind too, to exchange for a pair of flats by topping up another S$400+? at least the flats will be something i will wear all the time. but to spend another S$400??...in my little evil mind, i was thinking i can use s$400 to buy a new pair of flats during the sale and i still get to keep the headband...but the headband is reali expensive.......

and of course, my fiance looks disappointed that i proposed to exchange the item...

it's cute but i think u will get more use out of a pair of shoes. $400 is alot of money for a hair accessory.

sorry for riding on this thread...

Jeshika: its cost S$300, not 400. but if i want to change to a pair of flats, i need to top up S$460. I'm reallyin a dilemma and I have only till this FRiday to decide....help.....

I bought the thinner hairband (there's a thicker version)...so the ribbon is actually pretty subtle.

IMG_5177.JPG

I'm loving it!:biggrin:

It's so feminine! I love it!