Rhyder Satchel

I have seen lots of photos of the Rhyder - but some of them have the leather feathers on them and some don't - I guess that means the feathers don't come with the bag. I wonder if they are a separate fob? I'm obsessed with the feathers!

Attachments

• coach-2014-fall-winter-campaign1.jpg
    coach-2014-fall-winter-campaign1.jpg
    196.9 KB · Views: 1,738
I have seen lots of photos of the Rhyder - but some of them have the leather feathers on them and some don't - I guess that means the feathers don't come with the bag. I wonder if they are a separate fob? I'm obsessed with the feathers!
Me too! I hope it's a fob that can be purchased separately, and in different colours. My jade Ryder can use some jazzing up.

Has anyone ordered the Rhyder 24 yet?

I called CS about the black and it is available - but she said the hardware color is an antique gold. Which doesn't seem to go with all of the other Fall bags we've seen with silver and gunmetal hardware. She said the color code is QB/BK. QB is the same hardware code listed for the Saffron colored bags with what looks like dark silver hardware.....confused. They don't have a DD yet for it either.

Last edited:
Has anyone ordered the Rhyder 24 yet?

I called CS about the black and it is available - but she said the hardware color is an antique gold. Which doesn't seem to go with all of the other Fall bags we've seen with silver and gunmetal hardware. She said the color code is QB/BK. QB is the same hardware code listed for the Saffron colored bags with what looks like dark silver hardware.....confused. They don't have a DD yet for it either.

Do you know how big the 24 is? All these numbers are confusing me!

I just wanted to mention here ... since we're all seeking Rhyder info! Quote from the fall 2014 thread regarding Rhyder 24 etc. ...

Rhyder 24 Satchel

View attachment 2656016

Metallic Leather Rhyder 32 Satchel

View attachment 2656017

Pebbled Rhyder 33 Satchel

View attachment 2656018

Ignore the numbers associated with the pics Chanel posted. They're not Coach's numbers. The pics are from the Marie France Asia website and the number simply reflects the order of the pics in their photo gallery.

There's going to be at least four sizes of Rhyder.