Rhyder Satchel

Does anyone know any info about this "mini rhyder"? I like the more square vs. rectangle looking shape! If anyone knows any style number, price, release date, etc. I'd be grateful! JAX hasn't been able to help me!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1406361296.770828.jpgDoes anyone know any info about this "mini rhyder"? I like the more square vs. rectangle looking shape! If anyone knows any style number, price, release date, etc. I'd be grateful! JAX hasn't been able to help me!

Forgot to include pic!!!

View attachment 2698150Does anyone know any info about this "mini rhyder"? I like the more square vs. rectangle looking shape! If anyone knows any style number, price, release date, etc. I'd be grateful! JAX hasn't been able to help me!

Forgot to include pic!!!

Rhyder 24 is the name of the smaller one. Price is $350 and violet, black, teal and coral are in stock now at Jax. Style # 33690

Rhyder 24 is the name of the smaller one. Price is $350 and violet, black, teal and coral are in stock now at Jax. Style # 33690

Wow! Thank you so much for the info! I thought this might be different bc this one in the photo has the feather looking hang tag! I wonder if only the black one has that? Are the dimensions more square like or more rectangle like your gorgeous jade Rhyder?

Wow! Thank you so much for the info! I thought this might be different bc this one in the photo has the feather looking hang tag! I wonder if only the black one has that? Are the dimensions more square like or more rectangle like your gorgeous jade Rhyder?

YW!! A few pics have been shown w feathers I think they are just using them for pics. Maybe the feathers will come on the higher priced ones. I bel the measurements are 9 x 6 somewhere close to that.

View attachment 2698150Does anyone know any info about this "mini rhyder"? I like the more square vs. rectangle looking shape! If anyone knows any style number, price, release date, etc. I'd be grateful! JAX hasn't been able to help me!

Forgot to include pic!!!

Here is a pic of the ones in stock now.

Attachments

• 1406404659917.jpg
    1406404659917.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 1,644
Here is a pic of the ones in stock now.

Thanks so much!! I'm loving all the different hardware choices they are using this season! I haven't been this excited for a line in awhile but I love love the look of those feathers!! I hope we can see them on some bags I can afford! :smile: thanks for all your help!!