RéVive skincare line

I'm thinking of getting some eye cream and neck cream from ReVive. It's a big investment so I really need some advice. The SA at the only ReVive counter where I am is no help. My main concern is whether it is too rich for someone with normal skin w slightly oily T-zone. I got break outs with La Mer gel. I'm 33 and live in Singapore which is very humid and hot. Any advice? TIA!!

I love ReVive -

I use the Intensite Creme Lustre every night. It is expensive; but, I swear it has made a huge difference in how my skin looks - I can wear no makeup in the AM and look pretty damm good (in my mid 30's).

For the day I use the Sensitif Cellular repair cream, SPF 15. Again, love it - no breakouts, no redness, not oily or heavy - pretty great stuff.

I have used their eye products with good results too and will use them again after I am done with the current eye cream I am using. I tend to rotate eye creams, and right now I am using La Prarie Skin caviar - which IMHO SUCKS!! But, at $395 a jar I am determined to finish the damn jar.

I love ReVive -

I use the Intensite Creme Lustre every night. It is expensive; but, I swear it has made a huge difference in how my skin looks - I can wear no makeup in the AM and look pretty damm good (in my mid 30's).

For the day I use the Sensitif Cellular repair cream, SPF 15. Again, love it - no breakouts, no redness, not oily or heavy - pretty great stuff.

I have used their eye products with good results too and will use them again after I am done with the current eye cream I am using. I tend to rotate eye creams, and right now I am using La Prarie Skin caviar - which IMHO SUCKS!! But, at $395 a jar I am determined to finish the damn jar.

Thanks Loganz! I think I'll start with the eye products and the neck cream. I'm currently using Dr Hauschka but I feel as I am now approaching mid-30s, their products are not sufficient for my needs.

The not-so-helpful SA here in Singapore says I have to get both the Eye Renewal Cream and Intensite Les Yeux and use both together? Is that necessary? I don't have a bad case of dark circles nor puffiness. Just a few tiny lines that appear after washing my face that disappears after applying eye cream...

I have been using their renewal eye cream (as an eye serum) for 3 years, and no wrinkles yet (I am 31) so I am HAPPY ! I am asking my friend to get it from the US.
They gave me loads of samples : intensité les yeux, serum and renewal cream. But I really thought the serum was too greasy and didn´t care for the rest that much.

Thanks Loganz! I think I'll start with the eye products and the neck cream. I'm currently using Dr Hauschka but I feel as I am now approaching mid-30s, their products are not sufficient for my needs.

The not-so-helpful SA here in Singapore says I have to get both the Eye Renewal Cream and Intensite Les Yeux and use both together? Is that necessary? I don't have a bad case of dark circles nor puffiness. Just a few tiny lines that appear after washing my face that disappears after applying eye cream...

The salespeople do try to sell the eye products together. I got suckered into that and just didn't think the Intensite Les Yeux was anything special.

Now that I am using the Intensite Creme Lustre I can say that I am pretty sure it is the same stuff they stick in the eye cream jar - so, I am using it under my eyes too at night and then applying the La Prarie eye caviar stuff.

I would start with the serum AND use another eye product, or face cream over it - one that is hypoallergenic and can be used all over, like the Intensite Creme Lustre.

I too used to only care about around my eyes because truthfully, the rest of my face looks pretty darned good for 35. Around my eyes gives me away as being 30-ish. However, since using the Intensite creme Lustre at night my whole face is just more radiant and my skin is more even and smooth - even though I'd have sworn to you I didn't need it - now, after using it just 4 weeks - I can see that I did need a good night cream!!

oh - and you can use this on your neck too...it just won't last you as long. The secret to the neck is any HIGH SPF for day and good moisture for night. Personally, I smear a 100% shea butter cream on my neck and decollatage at night and then during the day I use the Sensitif cellular repair cream on it (since it has SPF).

My mother who is in her 50's - her neck and chest look younger than mine (GRRRR) - her secret: SPF, hats, and covering up all Summer - even if it is just a loose shawl - that woman never shows her neck or chest during the day - and as a reward her skin there looks better than her ex-sunworshipping daughter's does!! :P

Thank so much for your replies ladies.

I'm going to order the eye renewal creme and the neck cream online. Just to try out their stuff. I'm thinking of getting their cleanser as I'm running out of cleanser. It sounds pretty good in the description on their site. Has anyone tried it before?

I use the whole line...and LOVE it..I started about a year and a half ago..I was using Lancome but got some samples diuring a Saks sale and haven't stopped since...There is a HUGE difference in my skin..my skin is thouroughly hydrated all the time..form..radiant..no pores..and very minimal breakouts...I mean like close to none..I have pretty much every product in the line and use every one..I use the protective serum everyday, the eye renewal serum and the eye cream..Senesitif for during the day..the neck cream every day and night..I use the Intensite creme lustre every other night..and alternate with the moisture renewal cream...I also have the lip cream which is PHENOMENAL..the microdermabrasion face exfoliator...this stuff is something none of us should live without..I get compliments all the time on my skin..but I take care of it religously..and Yes-- I agree that these products are pricey..but they last a very long time...and they are worth it to me..so I fork over the $$..I don't mind spending the $ for stuff that works..it's sooo worth a try..!!

Sorry to bring up an old thread, but has anyone tried SK-II and switched to Revive? I just started on SKII and don't know the diff of the two. I am turning 31 soon, and want to start taking care of my skin even more. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

^ Never tried it....I still use the whole Revive line and swear by it..it really does make a difference...I get compliments on my skin all the time and people always guess my age wrong..

^ The serum would be the first one to buy...there is an eyecream as well...which I use on top of the serum..There is also an 'eye mask' that is to be used at night 2-3 times a week..I use this too lol!!!! I use almost everything in this line..SWEAR by it....my skin is even tone...no pores...no breakouts...it's pricey but worth it (to me anyways) I realize one product doesn't necessarily work for everyone..

Revive is sooo worth it...but I only use it 3-4 months out of the year for results...then go back to my organic everyday line for the rest of the year...

It has made a difference...makes my skin more smoother and translucent....give it a glow...and the lines and discoloration has improved some...its like nothing else I have tried...

The renewel night cream is their number one product...but the luster night cream I must try after reading this thread...tks ladies!!!

Revive and La mer creme, I always have on hand...it truly works for me!!!