Revisional double eyelids surgery

Hello! Does anyone have experience with eyelid lowering, where another incision line is made below the original line, and the previous adhesion is released? I have just done my revision recently and the old line is not completely gone yet, i worry that there is multiple creases and the scars being obvious. Fat grafting to the upper eyelid was used to help to prevent the old fold from reattaching (I think). Another problem is that the eyelid is very low for my liking, almost hooded.
Does anyone know what would be the complication of undergoing another surgery to increase the eyelid height just slightly, but still below the original line? Would this cause quadruple folds? This would be my third revision. :')

If anyone has any info with regards this and would like to connect, my kakaotalk id is: germxl :smile:
Thank you!
Hi,

If your previous incision was relatively recent, the old crease will go away over time. Changing the line again would cause more crease folds. If you just want to increase the eyelid height, and it has been several months, you can simply remove a bit of fat. The doctor could use the same incision line to avoid creating more folds, or if they determine it will fade away quickly, they could cut a different fold. Crease height goes up over time as well as you age.

Hi girls, I’ve been spending several days reading through all 131 pages here, it was hopeful to follow your journeys as I then have some hope back for my case that I thought is already a lost cause. Thank you all for sharing your experiences with us.

I have DES 3 years ago in my home country, which gave me high, deep crease and sausage-like eyelids, with scars. I plan to go to Korea next year to fix this. Now after reading this and several forums, IOU, Teium and MVP are pretty much out of the list for me. How about Shinseung? I read on other forum that it’s very popular with locals. Anyone that has been doing revision des with Shinseung, could you please share?

Happy lunar new year to you all!

Eyelidrevision after few monthswith doctor shin.He is nice and gentle .He did less scar and take fat on the top of eyelid.picture taking with flash on
Hi Nanaju,
Could you please share more of your experience with Dr Shin (the consultation, the surgery, the healing process)? I'm very interested in Dr Shin, many people gave him praises but I haven't been able to find more details, and his website is all in Korean (the text are in pictures so it's not translatable, I guess it's how he avoids others to copy his contents?). And what was the issue with your eye before the revision? Thank you so much!

Hi Nanaju,
Could you please share more of your experience with Dr Shin (the consultation, the surgery, the healing process)? I'm very interested in Dr Shin, many people gave him praises but I haven't been able to find more details, and his website is all in Korean (the text are in pictures so it's not translatable, I guess it's how he avoids others to copy his contents?). And what was the issue with your eye before the revision? Thank you so much!
I also would like to hear more about Dr Shin.

My before and after...
Did incisional double eyelid + epicanthoplasty locally in SG dec 2018.
Mine was revision blepharoplasty because first time blepharoplasty left me with a deep incisional scar on both eyelids, and the folds were gone.

Thus in the revision blepharoplasty, doctor created a fold to hide my old scars so my old scars are not noticeable anymore with my new double eyelid. So i can't choose how high or low I want my crease to be, But nonetheless the crease is exactly what I want. I only asked for deeper and longer crease which he assured me he had done so for me.

I'm so happy with my results and the doctor is extremely understanding and listen to his patients. The post op care he provides is top notch, one of the best doctor I've come across in terms of attitude and professionalism! After surgery, doctor was there for me before I was discharged, reassuring me everything was well.

Before the surgery, I had thought to go Korea for my double eyelid too like everyone else. The reason I decided to go with this SG doctor is because I knew I would be safe in his hands. I had done another surgery with him prior to blepharoplasty which unfortunately had an infection (not his fault). His team responded immediately when I messaged, and doctor personally came down in an hour time (even though it was a Sunday and he was off duty) to address my infection and changed my wound. I still remembered his words were "I just don't want to have any regrets later on." From then on, doctor and his team followed up with me daily in his clinic until my infection was clear. Hence thats the reason I took a leap of faith and did my double eyelid with him because I realised how important it is to be able to find your doctor should there be any complications post op.

So if you gals wanna did in Korea, please be careful since there are always so many horror stories of surgeries gone wrong and doctors not taking responsibility blah blah. I feel Korea is not necessarily cheaper after taking in the flight, accommodation and other unnecessary procedures that you may get coaxed into doing. Plus most of the times, these doctors are seeing too many patients in a day and unlikely to be able to fully commit to you. What if you suffer from complications too and you still need to travel all the way back to Korea? SG has good doctors too!
Hi there,
You did it in Singapore? Would you mind sharing the doctor?

My before and after...
Mine was revision blepharoplasty because first time blepharoplasty left me with a deep incisional scar on both eyelids, and the folds were gone.

Thus in the revision blepharoplasty, doctor created a fold to hide my old scars so my old scars are not noticeable anymore with my new double eyelid. So i can't choose how high or low I want my crease to be, But nonetheless the crease is exactly what I want. I only asked for deeper and longer crease which he assured me he had done so for me.

I'm so happy with my results and the doctor is extremely understanding and listen to his patients. The post op care he provides is top notch, one of the best doctor I've come across in terms of attitude and professionalism! After surgery, doctor was there for me before I was discharged, reassuring me everything was well.

Before the surgery, I had thought to go Korea for my double eyelid too like everyone else. The reason I decided to go with this SG doctor is because I knew I would be safe in his hands. I had done another surgery with him prior to blepharoplasty which unfortunately had an infection (not his fault). His team responded immediately when I messaged, and doctor personally came down in an hour time (even though it was a Sunday and he was off duty) to address my infection and changed my wound. I still remembered his words were "I just don't want to have any regrets later on." From then on, doctor and his team followed up with me daily in his clinic until my infection was clear. Hence thats the reason I took a leap of faith and did my double eyelid with him because I realised how important it is to be able to find your doctor should there be any complications post op.

So if you gals wanna did in Korea, please be careful since there are always so many horror stories of surgeries gone wrong and doctors not taking responsibility blah blah. I feel Korea is not necessarily cheaper after taking in the flight, accommodation and other unnecessary procedures that you may get coaxed into doing. Plus most of the times, these doctors are seeing too many patients in a day and unlikely to be able to fully commit to you. What if you suffer from complications too and you still need to travel all the way back to Korea? SG has good doctors too!
which doctor did you go to?

Reactions: biggerboobies123
My before and after...

Hi can you also PM me which doc you went?

My before and after...

Hi dear, can you recommend the doctor? thank you