Revisional double eyelids surgery

Are you looking to do Revison DES? Have you got the clinics shortlisted? Do you mind sharing? :smile:
I mostly just want the sutures removed because I suspect one of the sutures was tied incorrectly to a muscle too posterior and is causing significant pain and limitation of eye movement. I’m heartbroken that this will probably involve a full incisional procedure because I’m proven to keloids and hypertrophic scarring.

I haven’t done a ton of research but I’ve shortlisted 1mm, Jw, wink, symphony, and INIQUE.

I mostly just want the sutures removed because I suspect one of the sutures was tied incorrectly to a muscle too posterior and is causing significant pain and limitation of eye movement. I’m heartbroken that this will probably involve a full incisional procedure because I’m proven to keloids and hypertrophic scarring.

I haven’t done a ton of research but I’ve shortlisted 1mm, Jw, wink, symphony, and INIQUE.
Thanks for sharing and good luck. I've never been there but I can feel how painful that you spent money and now need to look for revision... When are you going to Korea?

My before and after...
Did incisional double eyelid + epicanthoplasty locally in SG dec 2018.
Mine was revision blepharoplasty because first time blepharoplasty left me with a deep incisional scar on both eyelids, and the folds were gone.

Thus in the revision blepharoplasty, doctor created a fold to hide my old scars so my old scars are not noticeable anymore with my new double eyelid. So i can't choose how high or low I want my crease to be, But nonetheless the crease is exactly what I want. I only asked for deeper and longer crease which he assured me he had done so for me.

I'm so happy with my results and the doctor is extremely understanding and listen to his patients. The post op care he provides is top notch, one of the best doctor I've come across in terms of attitude and professionalism! After surgery, doctor was there for me before I was discharged, reassuring me everything was well.

Before the surgery, I had thought to go Korea for my double eyelid too like everyone else. The reason I decided to go with this SG doctor is because I knew I would be safe in his hands. I had done another surgery with him prior to blepharoplasty which unfortunately had an infection (not his fault). His team responded immediately when I messaged, and doctor personally came down in an hour time (even though it was a Sunday and he was off duty) to address my infection and changed my wound. I still remembered his words were "I just don't want to have any regrets later on." From then on, doctor and his team followed up with me daily in his clinic until my infection was clear. Hence thats the reason I took a leap of faith and did my double eyelid with him because I realised how important it is to be able to find your doctor should there be any complications post op.

So if you gals wanna did in Korea, please be careful since there are always so many horror stories of surgeries gone wrong and doctors not taking responsibility blah blah. I feel Korea is not necessarily cheaper after taking in the flight, accommodation and other unnecessary procedures that you may get coaxed into doing. Plus most of the times, these doctors are seeing too many patients in a day and unlikely to be able to fully commit to you. What if you suffer from complications too and you still need to travel all the way back to Korea? SG has good doctors too!
Hi, would you be able to PM me the doctor name pls? I am currently looking to do revisional double eyelid surgery locally.

Hi there! I'm researching clinics for revision DES also. Can I add you in KKT or add me so I can ask you some questions? my ID is cc0024

Have you got your revision DES done? I went through a revision DES last November, and now my one eye has issue with muscle/pain too. Would love to connect with you!!! Do you have kkt so we can connect? I’m so disappointed and discouraged. Going through another revision is the last thing I want 😩

Have you got your revision DES done? I went through a revision DES last November, and now my one eye has issue with muscle/pain too. Would love to connect with you!!! Do you have kkt so we can connect? I’m so disappointed and discouraged. Going through another revision is the last thing I want 😩
Which clinic did you have your des revision ?