Review of an unexpected purchase!

Amazing bag! Congrats

My LV collection: Roman PM Ardoise, Naviglio DA, Bass MM, Keepall Bandolier 45 Macassar, Keepall Bandolier 55 DG, PDV DG, Initials Belt DG, Initials Belt Taiga Grey, Inventeur DG/Taiga Reversible Belt, Petit DG Scarf, Key Pouch DE

Congrats on your stunning fuchsia boy!! It really is such an amazing color! So glad you jumped on the boy wagon with this one! :love::heart::love::loveeyes::love:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
chasing my rainbow!

I guess the last picture has revealed the colour a little bit. :P Now without further ado, I present you my officially favourite bag, Fuchsia boy!

View attachment 2541464

View attachment 2541467

View attachment 2541468

I have been admiring everyone else's fuchsia purchases for a while. However the ss14 act 2 didn't arrive in UK until earlier this week. While waiting for the bags to hit the stores I was trying to make my mind between a patent jumbo and lamb jumbo. In fact I was never a big fan of the boy bag because the chain doesn't look good on me. I have always been a classics girl. I saw this stunner in other threads on tpf and thought: what a shame that the boy doesn't look good on me because it's so beautiful!

Anyway I went into the store today to check out the act 2 pieces and there was another customer trying this boy on. It was truly a love at first sight! I could feel my heart racing when seeing it. I asked my sa about it and she said it was the last one. Ahhhhh. I had to wait (impatiently) for the customer to finish. Luck for me she bought a classics ml instead. Phewwwwww! When I tried the boy on, the chain doesn't bother me any more because the colour balanced it out. The combination of the sweet colour and chain makes it look like a beautiful girl who is really into rock and roll. :P It was a no brainer for me to bring this boy home with me. I can't be any happier. :smile:

Thanks for letting me share.

Congratulations! I love you fuchsia boy!!!:love::heart::hbeat: I too was not a big fan of the boy
Until this season...I so love the feminine color of this with the rock & roll hardware & vibe!
Enjoy:biggrin: