Review of an unexpected purchase!

Mrs.C

Nov 3, 2012
Hi fellow tpfers, this is my first review and I can't wait to share with you all! In fact I didn't expect to purchase it but couldn't leave the store without it after seeing it! I fell in love at first sight! So let's begin!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394751420.749645.jpg

I guess the last picture has revealed the colour a little bit. :P Now without further ado, I present you my officially favourite bag, Fuchsia boy!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394752399.410157.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394752414.701695.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394752429.622530.jpg

I have been admiring everyone else's fuchsia purchases for a while. However the ss14 act 2 didn't arrive in UK until earlier this week. While waiting for the bags to hit the stores I was trying to make my mind between a patent jumbo and lamb jumbo. In fact I was never a big fan of the boy bag because the chain doesn't look good on me. I have always been a classics girl. I saw this stunner in other threads on tpf and thought: what a shame that the boy doesn't look good on me because it's so beautiful!

Anyway I went into the store today to check out the act 2 pieces and there was another customer trying this boy on. It was truly a love at first sight! I could feel my heart racing when seeing it. I asked my sa about it and she said it was the last one. Ahhhhh. I had to wait (impatiently) for the customer to finish. Luck for me she bought a classics ml instead. Phewwwwww! When I tried the boy on, the chain doesn't bother me any more because the colour balanced it out. The combination of the sweet colour and chain makes it look like a beautiful girl who is really into rock and roll. :P It was a no brainer for me to bring this boy home with me. I can't be any happier. :smile:

Thanks for letting me share.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394752442.992595.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394752442.992595.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 1,209