Review of an unexpected purchase!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi fellow tpfers, this is my first review and I can't wait to share with you all! In fact I didn't expect to purchase it but couldn't leave the store without it after seeing it! I fell in love at first sight! So let's begin!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394751420.749645.jpg

2. Ahhh just realised I typed review instead of reveal in the subject line! So embarrassing...well I think I am just too excited!

Now opening the box...:smile:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394751863.961272.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394751878.347835.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394751898.334808.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394751913.257773.jpg

3. Something pinkish?

4. I'm excited for you!!!

5. Fuchsia!

6. I'm excited for you! Something fuchsia I see through the tissue paper :biggrin:

7. :nuts: Oh I can't wait to see it!

8. The new fuchsia boy???? 😁

9. OMG another pink!

I feel so deprived.

10. Ooooh is that pink?? Is it a beautiful boy?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    chasing my rainbow!

11. :sad:((( you need this soon!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    chasing my rainbow!

12. I guess the last picture has revealed the colour a little bit. :P Now without further ado, I present you my officially favourite bag, Fuchsia boy!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394752399.410157.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394752414.701695.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394752429.622530.jpg

I have been admiring everyone else's fuchsia purchases for a while. However the ss14 act 2 didn't arrive in UK until earlier this week. While waiting for the bags to hit the stores I was trying to make my mind between a patent jumbo and lamb jumbo. In fact I was never a big fan of the boy bag because the chain doesn't look good on me. I have always been a classics girl. I saw this stunner in other threads on tpf and thought: what a shame that the boy doesn't look good on me because it's so beautiful!

Anyway I went into the store today to check out the act 2 pieces and there was another customer trying this boy on. It was truly a love at first sight! I could feel my heart racing when seeing it. I asked my sa about it and she said it was the last one. Ahhhhh. I had to wait (impatiently) for the customer to finish. Luck for me she bought a classics ml instead. Phewwwwww! When I tried the boy on, the chain doesn't bother me any more because the colour balanced it out. The combination of the sweet colour and chain makes it look like a beautiful girl who is really into rock and roll. :P It was a no brainer for me to bring this boy home with me. I can't be any happier. :smile:

Thanks for letting me share.

Attached Files:

13. Gorgeous boy:smile: Congrats.

14. Congrats!

15. This is such a gorgeous Boy, it was meant to be! Congrats!