Revealing My Brightest Pop of Color

hrhsunshine

Truly Addicted
O.G.
Dec 22, 2010
Hello All,

I have a well rounded collection of neutral colors and to my surprise, jumped on this POP color. She arrived today and I freaked out. I thought she was too much pop. I even put her on sale for about an hour tonight but decided to keep her! Thanks to the encouragement of my sweet hubby and my dear Bal partner in crime ("L"), I'm going to step out of my neutral box.

Here is my one and only chevre and my poppiest of pop colors....

Miss 07 Magenta City

6561904207_9e68c3957e_z.jpg

6561910263_44be50fc21_z.jpg

6561904775_bbf474818d_z.jpg

Note: I'm so nervous about having a Bal this light in color. Anyone have a great protectant to help prevent patina and warming? There was light patina when I got her today and I cleaned the handles and applied FHO. Now, I want to keep her handles looking fantastic. TIA!

Oh crikey - she is amazing! that leather is just perfect - how do you like the chevre?
She looks to be in perfect condition too...wow!
I can't really help you on the protectant front - I use FHO on the handles but nothing more than that - I tend to just not use my coquelicot so she stays beautiful...

Thank you so much everyone! I am so glad I kept her. She will really cheer up this dreary winter and definitely work for me during spring and summer. I was truly lucky to stumble upon this beauty. She is near mint and the distressing is just right.

Mere: I'm determined to find a better protectant for Magenta's handles. I already keep Sanguine City tucked away most of the time. I really do want to use this one. So far, I have to say Chevre doesn't feel different to me from Agneau. BUT this one isn't broken-in yet. There are some tiny spots on this bag where the leather is softened and OMG those spots of baby baby soft. I'm really looking forward to seeing how she feels as she ages.

OmG!!! I love it!! It will look great so many things. I'm glad u decided to keep it.

Very beautiful color!

What a stunning bag!! It's beautiful. Congrats! :woohoo:

woo~ Pink is totally my thing~

Oh crikey - she is amazing! that leather is just perfect - how do you like the chevre?
She looks to be in perfect condition too...wow!
I can't really help you on the protectant front - I use FHO on the handles but nothing more than that - I tend to just not use my coquelicot so she stays beautiful...

Wow! Amazing colour, I'm glad u decide to keep it. It's nice to try a different colour than what u usually use.

That is definitely a keeper, sometimes you have to step out of your neutral cocoon & have some Pop fun. Absolute mood changer when you have such a gorgeous color to accent your boring wardrobe. Love the color!!!! Congrats!

hrh, ahhh congrats!! She is absolutely beautiful and I'm so happy we're bag twinnies!

Phewph, close call with listing her for sale! I'm glad you decided to give *pops* a chance, :biggrin:! They really brighten up any outfit, ^_^.

well I think everyone needs one bal in a POP color! Mine is amethyst and I'd never let it go. You will find that it goes with quite a lot. Plus in the middle of winter when everything is grey and blah your beautiful magenta will be a great pick-me-up. As for keeping it pristine, I just put on the LMB silk serum and I've kept it looking great. Your bag is a beauty, use it!