Reveal!

Thanks heaps for your compliments everyone. I really adores her! By the way I was shocked to see the price just increased! ( Australia website)..glad i got it earlier😅

OMG!!! :smile::cool:

I have been waiting for your reveal and this is really exciting - love the packaging!

But most of all your bag is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I love the matching flats.. very nice!

Hey..are u planning to get yours? I just randomly checked the Gucci Australia website and the price just increase to AUD1425!!! Didnt expect this.

i love the red but im a bit wary since its such a bright and bold colour. how does it go with your outfits?

I wouldn't recommend this colour for everday bag as you said some outfit won't match the colour..I change my bag a lot based on my outfit so this bag suits all my black/ dark collections;)

I wouldn't recommend this colour for everday bag as you said some outfit won't match the colour..I change my bag a lot based on my outfit so this bag suits all my black/ dark collections;)
thanks for the info. ill take it into consideration. i am looking for more of an everyday bag but this red so so pretty! sigh. i wish there were more colours for this bag, i would love it in a grey or cream :sad: