Reveal!

melanie789611

<3 Mulberry
Jan 8, 2012
Leeds
Lovely! Look so nice on you as well! And now I'm seriously considering the purse, what can you fit in it if you don't mind me asking? Or pics ;) we like pics! Xxx

Majamulberry

Apr 12, 2012
Sweden
Well I use the Hetty for cards and reciepts...as an extra purse. But with my Lily I think it would be just the one. You actually can fit a LOT in. Pictures to come:noworry:

Mayfly285

Sep 19, 2012
Derbyshire
Oooh - I don't think I've seen one of these before and she's lovely - you can tell she's really good leather! :smile: I love the little purse, too! :cool: And what fab mod pics! Congratulations on two fantastic purchases! Enjoy them!! :biggrin:

melanie789611

<3 Mulberry
Jan 8, 2012
Leeds
Majamulberry said:
Well I use the Hetty for cards and reciepts...as an extra purse. But with my Lily I think it would be just the one. You actually can fit a LOT in. Pictures to come:noworry:
Ooo thank you! I'm just wondering if it would be too small for me with what I'd want to put in it from looking at the online pictures :smile:

beaver232

Jun 24, 2011
Hampshire
I'm sad it's not ups anymore I love my local ups man and now wont see him anymore bring back ups
I had UPS last week Elvis, for an outlet delivery. Have m.com changed completely or is it different contracts for different areas?? I had dpd , I think from m.com , over XMAS (and wondered if that was for extra work loads??) so are they changing completely ?:thinking:

Jul 9, 2009
I had UPS last week Elvis, for an outlet delivery. Have m.com changed completely or is it different contracts for different areas?? I had dpd , I think from m.com , over XMAS (and wondered if that was for extra work loads??) so are they changing completely ?:thinking:
Ah I see haven't ordered from an outlet for years wonder why if they will move to Dpd too? Would seem sensible?