Reveal!

Oooh - I don't think I've seen one of these before and she's lovely - you can tell she's really good leather! :smile: I love the little purse, too! :cool: And what fab mod pics! Congratulations on two fantastic purchases! Enjoy them!! :biggrin:

Majamulberry said:
Well I use the Hetty for cards and reciepts...as an extra purse. But with my Lily I think it would be just the one. You actually can fit a LOT in. Pictures to come:noworry:

Ooo thank you! I'm just wondering if it would be too small for me with what I'd want to put in it from looking at the online pictures :smile:

I'm sad it's not ups anymore I love my local ups man and now wont see him anymore bring back ups
I had UPS last week Elvis, for an outlet delivery. Have m.com changed completely or is it different contracts for different areas?? I had dpd , I think from m.com , over XMAS (and wondered if that was for extra work loads??) so are they changing completely ?:thinking:

I had UPS last week Elvis, for an outlet delivery. Have m.com changed completely or is it different contracts for different areas?? I had dpd , I think from m.com , over XMAS (and wondered if that was for extra work loads??) so are they changing completely ?:thinking:

Ah I see haven't ordered from an outlet for years wonder why if they will move to Dpd too? Would seem sensible?