Reveal

Thank you! It's one of those things that you just have to snatch, I think. Especially since they already got the 2009 sheets. Today was the most of this leather I've ever seen at my local Hermes, so I felt very lucky. The other was a non-shiney (matte?) wallet.

Here are some more pictures. I got a little pink pom to go with it as a book mark. I think my SA is starting to understand my love for the "brights" or that she has always encouraged it.

55aa2df7.png

e0cb7a72.png

As for the name of the colour, I actually have no idea. All that happened in my head was "Aahhhh! It's croc and it's purple! I must have it!"

The price was somewhere around $24XX or so. But I'm not in the US and not sure of the price differences with tax and such.​

well that will look so perfect taken out of a neutral handbag too, in case you ever go that way. i can just picture how wonderful it will look atop a desk or conference table... va va va voom. and if you don't work in that environment, then just enjoy keeping your appointments organized in that drop dead gorgeous agenda!
CONGRATULATIONS again!

Haha yeah. Sorry this is such a long reveal. I've never done this before!

It's this...

17ae3972.png

58a40872.png

I think the colour is etoupe. But it makes me want a bag in this colour and hardware. :shame:

When taking out the boxes to take pictures of stuff, I mistakingly took out a box that I purchased sometime last month but never really shown it to anyone. Do you guys want to see it anyway? It looked all sad and left out.​

fde8a669.png