Reveal

Dhalia

Mommy
May 7, 2008
Not my first H - but my first reveal, ever! I am kinda shy / nervous... so please be patient with me! I hope I do this right.

5850103f.png

They aren't all for me, so I'll only be revealing what's mine. It's unfortunate as the one that isn't mine is actually very special for various reasons! It was like it dropped for the person that purchased it with me.

This is the smallest box. It has something I've drooled over in other members' reveals but never actually saw it in my local Hermes until today... it is horse related. Any guesses?

db3138be.png

He definitely is! He won me over in 5 seconds! Thanks!!

Ok, here is box number 2. The story about what's inside this box is that my local shop never has it on shelf so I had to be "wait-listed" to get it. It isn't even the colour I wanted but I figured it would be a shame to pass it up - I got so excited to be called and told they had something that may interest me!

175ce914.png

It's one of these charms! What are they called anyway? I had my heart set on hanging one of these at the front of my One-And-Only birkin... but that's PHD, and the charm is gold... but I figured I could juse use it on any of my other purses.

9655453c.png

16ac16c9.png