Reveal x3 what happens in Vegas will not stay here!!!

I took out my bag for the 1st time today. No problem with the strap falling off my shoulder and love the way it slouches! The zipper is smooth to get in/out of the bag.

For reference I am 5'3"

Sorry pic was taken inside a bathroom :smile:

image-782054049.jpg

buzagirl said:
I bought the GM. I'm usually a smaller bag kind of girl because I fill them up if they're too big, but I was carrying my Delightful PM that day and I found the Portobello PM to be just a tad too small in comparison.

I talked to a couple of the salespeople in Bellagio and apparently all they had for both sizes was the floor display. I really scrutinized it, and knowing that they'd only been out for one day made me feel a little better about taking it anyway. Besides, Crystals was already closed and I didn't want to risk DH not being in the same giving mood the next morning, LOL. Besides, there was something sort of magical about getting the bag on the day it was released; I made it by about 2 minutes!

I love that we're Vegas bag twins. Given that us Boston girls suffer yucky winters and this is my very first DE bag, I'm hoping she's perfect. Now to figure out how to afford a vernis RF zippy to go inside. LOVE my mono and I think the RF version would be the perfect contrast against that lovely brown microfiber!

How's your Portobello so far?

I was going through my Vegas pics and saw that DH took a pic of both bags on display there in Bellagio, so that I could think about it overnight. I must have taken a pic of the GM you eventually purchased that night lol!!

Congrats to your new goodies! Did you had fun at Vegas?
Did you went to see LV boutique at CityCenter? I am so memorized by the place, I wish I was back their again! :P

Luxe_addiction said:
Congrats to your new goodies! Did you had fun at Vegas?
Did you went to see LV boutique at CityCenter? I am so memorized by the place, I wish I was back their again! :P

Vegas was fun, esp. shopping at 3 different LV's was the highlight of the trip lol!

Yes! CityCenter was one of the LV's we visited and it is an amazing one. I was told by one of the SA's that it is the largest LV in the US. I cannot wait to go back there again :smile: