Reveal purchase from Naughti...

Beautiful bag. Surely one of the most gorgeous Alexas ever made?! Congratulations and enjoy!!
Thank you, and I agree.:smile:

STUNNING, Baginuse! I absolutely love animal print when it's classy as with your new bag. *sigh* it's so beautiful :tender: Enjoy her!
Thank you! I agree with you on the animal print there, some prints do look horrible and cheap, but this one did I really love. :biggrin:

She's beautiful, Baginuse! Definitely want to reach over and stroke her :biggrin: Congratulations and I hope you love using her :smile:
Thanks you Cupcake! Yes, I cant keep my hands from stroking her when she is near, she is so soft and lovely, must look a bit mad I guess... :biggrin:

Thanks you Cupcake! Yes, I cant keep my hands from stroking her when she is near, she is so soft and lovely, must look a bit mad I guess... :biggrin:

I would definitely keep her on my desk and stroke her every once in a while (I do this sometimes with my regular leather bags too, so no judgement from me :biggrin:) She's lovely, congrats!

I would definitely keep her on my desk and stroke her every once in a while (I do this sometimes with my regular leather bags too, so no judgement from me :biggrin:) She's lovely, congrats!
Thank you! I do the same, sometimes I place a bag beside my computer and just sit and look at it while working and stroke the leather...quite mad...:giggles::biggrin:

Nah, not conker, but a good guess. I tried to trick you there a bit. :biggrin:
Here she comes : Regular Alexa in Plum Bengal Tiger Haircalf! Not my usual colors as you can see but I think she will look fab during the winter! And I'm who did not even like haircalf has changed my mind about it. She is so divine to stroke!

Ahhh Baginuse - lovely - NP is the best!!.....congrats from me!..:biggrin:

Here she comes : Regular Alexa in Plum Bengal Tiger Haircalf! Not my usual colors as you can see but I think she will look fab during the winter! And I'm who did not even like haircalf has changed my mind about it. She is so divine to stroke!

Meeooww!! What a wonderful bag - she looks so tactile and gorgeous!! Fantastic purchase - well done!! :smile:

Great bag from the best on line seller!
Thank you. Shiean is the best one there is, so patient and lovely. And wonderful bags too!!!:biggrin:

Meeooww!! What a wonderful bag - she looks so tactile and gorgeous!! Fantastic purchase - well done!! :smile:
Thank you, I'm so very pleased with this one, its a keeper for sure! I love the look and the print. And that is a major step for me as I until early this year mainly owned mostly oak and chocolates and brown bags!!! :biggrin:

Can I ask what colour you would describe this as? Is if bright? Also is it saggy like other alexas?
I would call it tiger plum, a "not in your face" plum, but more a beautiful subdued plum. Yes a bit slouchy but not at all like the soft buffalo leathers, this one keep the shape far better but still look softer than the printed Alexas. Hope this helps a bit. Just ask more if you need more info.:biggrin:

Congrats! I think that's the most beutiful Alexa I've ever seen! :woot: