Reveal!! One handle bag!

This bag is so beautiful and seems like a keeper. If you do not think you will reach for this bag because you do not want to scratch the leather, I would return it. Even with the smooth leather, I would still choose this over the reverse PM. Like others have suggested, the new Saint Michel seems like a durable alternative. Looking forward to your ultimate decision. :smile:
I think I will most likely keep it! Have not fall in love with LV this much for so long!

I've bought that bag last november when it was released. The only thing about that bag I could say is: It's my favorite LV in my collection! Don't be afraid of the leather. It doesn't scratch easy and it is really care free. And trust me: I use her A LOT! Keep her!!

Do you think the leather part under the handle is already bent in a little bit?

Congratulations! It's a stunning bag, but if you're afraid of scratches - and on that leather they will show - then it might take away from the enjoyment of owning/using this beauty. A purse should never need a Xanax prescription to be included. The SM or PM reverse are more durable and won't be as high-maintenance, but put some serious thought on this before making a decision. Good luck and let us know what you decide:hugs:
You are so right! I am so afraid of using it and it feels sad that I can only look at it.

I swapped my defect PM reverse for the One handle. Ive no regrets. I thought ladies might think I was crazy swapping a sought after bag for it. But honestly speaking I prefer this bag hands down.