Reveal!! One handle bag!

I think this looks beautiful. I'd say keep it. BUT....I have to say....I don't think these bags need to be "babied" as much as we might think sometimes. Not that we should toss them around without a care....but, I think they are sturdier than we think. So I'd say keep it and don't worry about it. :smile:

If it were me, I would keep it because I would just accept the fact that the hardware and leather will get scratched from use. I would buff the hardware with a soft cloth whenever necessary to keep it looking nice. (This is what I do with the HW on my reverse mono PM and the metal plate on my Berkeley.)

As for the leather, mindful care should prevent major scratches. Scratches from use will become less noticeable as patina develops. Loved bags are not perfect. Just my opinion.

The bag is elegant, and you love it.

Last edited:
Reactions: hollyloves2shop
Congratulations! It's a stunning bag, but if you're afraid of scratches - and on that leather they will show - then it might take away from the enjoyment of owning/using this beauty. A purse should never need a Xanax prescription to be included. The SM or PM reverse are more durable and won't be as high-maintenance, but put some serious thought on this before making a decision. Good luck and let us know what you decide:hugs:

Reactions: hollyloves2shop
Hey ladies! Got this bag in the mail today! Love this bag but at same time I am so afraid having scratches on the leather and hardware. In this case I begin to debate on this one or the PM reverse. Any opinions? :smile:
I've bought that bag last november when it was released. The only thing about that bag I could say is: It's my favorite LV in my collection! Don't be afraid of the leather. It doesn't scratch easy and it is really care free. And trust me: I use her A LOT! Keep her!!