Reveal of my dream box

Thank you!!!

What kind of leather is your box seahorseinstripes? With the smooth leather I'm so paranoid of scratches!!! Already have 2 scratches...

mine is the older one, don't remember the year but it's getting softer and softer by use and when it get quite heavy, the strap kinda bring up the edges on the top flap and it just made me sad.
when it comes to scratches well i kinda get over it when the bag flew couple of metres from the buggy car once LOL

Hello, I just came back from Rome store and got my dream box bag! This will be a fast reveal... Here it is!!!
Small smooth leather box bag in dark brick!!!
Even hubby gave me an astounding YES for this beauty [emoji111]🏼️
View attachment 3303335View attachment 3303336
Hi can I know how much is the small box in Rome? Are you able to fit your phone? I always wanted to get a small box rather than the medium box! :smile:

Hi can I know how much is the small box in Rome? Are you able to fit your phone? I always wanted to get a small box rather than the medium box! :smile:

I can't remember exactly, I think it was around 2350€ before vat refund. Vat refund was around 240€...
I too prefer the small box over the medium! I found it too big for my frame when wearing cross body. But so many more colour and leather options with the medium box! I feel lucky to have come across a colour I love so much in the small [emoji7]
I can fit iPhone 6s (not plus!) with a small wallet and cardholder. The phone just fits.

Ohhh, what a lovely warm colour! Congrats :smile:

What were you able to fit inside it? My daily bag is probably about 5x as large as that because I have this mighty need to carry so many things around with me all the time :roflmfao: