Reveal of my dream box

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello, I just came back from Rome store and got my dream box bag! This will be a fast reveal... Here it is!!!
    Small smooth leather box bag in dark brick!!!
    Even hubby gave me an astounding YES for this beauty [emoji111]🏼️
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458139092.917230.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458139102.119647.jpg

2. Beautiful! Really nice color.

3. Wow what a great color!!! I love it, Congrats & Enjoy!!!

4. Gorgeous color! Enjoy!

5. ooooh congrats! the small box is so cute!

6. Love the color! Congrats!

7. :loveeyes::loveeyes:

8. Congrats, Yinnie!!

GORGEOUS box :girlsigh:

9. Congratulations! What a beautiful colour.

10. Stunning

11. Thank you everyone!!!! I am so happy and in love [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7] took her out for dinner tonight already ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458251587.417714.jpg

12. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458712802.718976.jpg

I must say, after a week, I am still truly in love with this bag! I have been using it as my daily handbag for my European getaway [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

This pic shows a close to true colour of the "dark brick". In daylight but not in direct sunlight.

13. hi I saw your reveal and interested to get this color too. Im still contemplating whether I should get this or camel instead. Actually tan would be my perfect color but believe the store doesn't have it anymore.
    Do you think you can wear this color easily during summer? color wise, how would you describe this color compare to the camel?
    thanks! :smile:

14. I haven't seen the camel or tan in person to give a comparison. I personally would use this colour in summer. I think it is an all year around colour. It looks beautiful in the sun

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459112628.554423.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459112794.453471.jpg

15. So gorgeous! What a great versatile color!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice