Reveal of a pre-loved

1. Good Evening Ladies,

Here is my last purchase for awhile. A lovely bag that needs some tender love and care to show her in her full glory, but you may have a quick look at her tonight before the cleaning process stats tomorrow.
    Any around that want to guess what may be in this dustbag (that is probably not the original one, this one hardly cover her bottompart...:shame:

2. Oops forgot the photo:

tooled20 (10).JPG
  3. Hi hun.....but not for long....my cosy bed beckons.....may have to catch up with this tomorrow x

Before I disappear.....wild guess.......Roxy or Bays ?.....(but my success rate at guessing is pretty much zero!!:graucho::giggles:smile:.....

4. Aww Roxy, you nailed it this time...!:biggrin:

5. Here is another one:

tooled20 (9).JPG
  6. Here she is, as you can see I finally found one! One in lush chocolate, I hope she will look even lovlier after I cleaned and cremed her up. My daughter thinks I remind her of Gollum in Lord of the Rings when I sit and I clean and buff my bags. Well perhaps I shall try that quote ""My Precious, My Precious...
    :happydance:

tooled20 (7).JPG
  7. So glad I caught this reveal before "bye-byes" - puts happy thoughts into my mind before sleep time !! Tooled Bays' rock ! It's fab, xH

8. Very nice, congrats!

9. Thank you so much! So happy I finally found one seller that would mail to me as I dont live in the UK ! I love her!:biggrin:

10. Thank you!:biggrin:

11. Lovely - congrats! :smile:

12. Congrats I love the workmanship in the tooled range. Scrummy chocolate too!

13. Holleigh is your avatar a Hungarian vizsla?

14. :lolots: "My precious, my precious!" She's gorgeous!! Congratulations, enjoy spending some quality time with her! :smile:

15. Thank you!:smile:

Thank you! Choc is my favorite, but they all are fab! :biggrin: