Reveal of a pre-loved

Baginuse

Jun 13, 2012
Good Evening Ladies,

Here is my last purchase for awhile. A lovely bag that needs some tender love and care to show her in her full glory, but you may have a quick look at her tonight before the cleaning process stats tomorrow.
Any around that want to guess what may be in this dustbag (that is probably not the original one, this one hardly cover her bottompart...:shame:

Hi hun.....but not for long....my cosy bed beckons.....may have to catch up with this tomorrow x

Before I disappear.....wild guess.......Roxy or Bays ?.....(but my success rate at guessing is pretty much zero!!:graucho::giggles:smile:.....

Here she is, as you can see I finally found one! One in lush chocolate, I hope she will look even lovlier after I cleaned and cremed her up. My daughter thinks I remind her of Gollum in Lord of the Rings when I sit and I clean and buff my bags. Well perhaps I shall try that quote ""My Precious, My Precious...
:happydance:

Attachments

• tooled20 (7).JPG
    tooled20 (7).JPG
    127.3 KB · Views: 460
Baginuse said:
Here she is, as you can see I finally found one! One in lush chocolate, I hope she will look even lovlier after I cleaned and cremed her up. My daughter thinks I remind her of Gollum in Lord of the Rings when I sit and I clean and buff my bags. Well perhaps I shall try that quote ""My Precious, My Precious...

Congrats I love the workmanship in the tooled range. Scrummy chocolate too!

:lolots: "My precious, my precious!" She's gorgeous!! Congratulations, enjoy spending some quality time with her! :smile: