REVEAL: New Purchases, Lady Dior & Miss Dior

Quality is as good as any of the other Dior products.. iv not had any issues so far. and Dior has the best customer care IMO. When I was buying my bags my SA said that if there was any issue, I should bring them in and she would get them fixed for no charge. I know they even polish up the Lady Dior's when the leather gets old/ dirty. Truly exceptional service from a luxe brand! ... so I wouldn't worry about quality.

Personally, I find the BV Rialto really boring. The MD has much more style and the colours you can choose from are amazing! :heart:
Hope that helps.

Thank you for the input, dear! ヽ(´▽`)/ It's great to hear they have good customer service.

Haven't done a reveal in a while so thought I'd put up a few things Iv bought over the past few months. Love them all :love::biggrin:

1. Lady Dior in Rouge Vif with GHW (large size)
2. Black New Miss Dior with GHW (large size)
3. Cocquelicot New Miss Dior with SHW (large size)-- this is a gorgeous reddish pink. Flash photos don't do it justice.

Due to the photo restrictions here, iv had to reduce definition. The red and coquelicot look v similar here, but in real life they are quite different.

Wishlist (super soon ;)): Diorissimo in black (medium) with GHW :graucho:

Hi, may i know how much is thw red miss dior? It's sooo pretty.

Prices are as follows, though this was before the price increase that happened 2 months ago. I hear the new prices are approx 12% higher than this.

Miss dior (large) in black and coquelicot: $ 4500
Lady dior in rouge vif: $4200

Hope this helps! :smile:

I wish to buy a Miss Dior (Rectangular version) bag at around December 2014 to February 2015 period. May I know what colours should I get? What are the colours available for each season?

Can someone give me a detailed description for which colours are available for each period of the year? And what are the staple colours which are available all year round?

Haven't done a reveal in a while so thought I'd put up a few things Iv bought over the past few months. Love them all :love::biggrin:

1. Lady Dior in Rouge Vif with GHW (large size)
2. Black New Miss Dior with GHW (large size)
3. Cocquelicot New Miss Dior with SHW (large size)-- this is a gorgeous reddish pink. Flash photos don't do it justice.

Due to the photo restrictions here, iv had to reduce definition. The red and coquelicot look v similar here, but in real life they are quite different.

Wishlist (super soon ;)): Diorissimo in black (medium) with GHW :graucho:
Thanks for sharing. I'm going through a little Chanel vs Dior war right now. I still love Chanel- even with its issues, however I'm really appreciating the Dior more now. The chain strap detail is crafted well. Great color saturation as well.

Sure Kanji :smile: See below.

The first 2 pictures are Miss Dior in Coquelicot... this is a very difficult colour to capture-- somehow no lighting reflects the true colour. Its a gorgeous pink colour, not too dark, not too bright. Just right.

The 3rd and 4th pic are Lady Dior Rouge Vif- deep red. This has gold hardware.

Hope this helps! :heart:

Beautiful! I usually stay in the Hermes forum. I was going to cheat on Hermes with a Chanel Petite Shopping Tote. After reading about the quality issues on the Chanel forum and looking at all the pictures on this thread I decided I would like the Miss Dior instead! The Rouge Vif is absolutely stunning!

Love your handbags they are beautiful. I was wondering if the Lady Dior and the Diorissimo handbags can be used almost every other day since they are so delicate? How is the wear and tear on Dior handbags? Thanks for any help you can give me.