REVEAL: My New LP Cuir Beauty - lots of pics

And, a final shot. Loaded up and sitting pretty. I'll be spraying her with Apple Garde, which I'm assuming is as safe for the Cuirs as it is with my other bags.

I looove this bag. I have four nylon LPs, and am so happy to have a leather one.

So pretty!
Did you spray her with the Apple Garde? How did it work out?

Congrats on your bilberry Eehlers! We are bag twins(mine is small but the same color). The leather on these bags are amazing. I don't quite know how their lamb/goat skin hybrid leather works but it's amazing it's so light weight but still super durable. I also love how it changes shape and looks like a hobo bag when you use the shoulder strap, it's like two bags in one.

Congrats on your bilberry Eehlers! We are bag twins(mine is small but the same color). The leather on these bags are amazing. I don't quite know how their lamb/goat skin hybrid leather works but it's amazing it's so light weight but still super durable. I also love how it changes shape and looks like a hobo bag when you use the shoulder strap, it's like two bags in one.

Thanks! I absolutely love it. I agree with you - the leather is amazing! And Bilberry is one of my favorite LC colors ever. :smile: