REVEAL: My New LP Cuir Beauty - lots of pics

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Mar 8, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2014
    Let's make this subforum even more official...with a reveal! :smile:

I went to a boutique nearby (one of the only places around here to see LP in person) to try and find a treat for myself for making my work bonus this year. I originally went to check out the Quadri line which I liked but didn't love.

Then...tucked away on the back of a shelf, I caught a glimpse of her. I already own this color in a large long handle nylon LP, but in the leather it's simply stunning and made me gasp. Sure sign she had to be mine.

2. Ooh!!! Nice!!! They look so cute when they are folded too. Congrats!

3. Some interior shots - love the fun lining and slip pockets.

Plenty of room for all my stuff.

And my favorite part...she's made in France!

4. Some mod shots. This is the medium. I'm about 5' 6". Love how it gets a hobo-like look when on the shoulder with the straps pushed down.

5. And, a final shot. Loaded up and sitting pretty. I'll be spraying her with Apple Garde, which I'm assuming is as safe for the Cuirs as it is with my other bags.

I looove this bag. I have four nylon LPs, and am so happy to have a leather one.

6. Geez, I'm a doof. You probably already figured it out, but this is Bilberry! :smile:

7. Wow, it's gorgeous!

8. Nice!

9. Gorgeous!! Congrats and enjoy.

10. Oooh I love the color! Congrats!

11. Eehlers! Congrats! It's beautiful. I've been losing sleep over whether to get a LP cuir. LOL. What size is yours-small or medium?

12. Wow, delicious! Congrats! ;)

13. Gorgeous, probably the most perfect cuir ever! So glad you made her yours, she is so beautiful! Congrats!

14. Eehlers-This is such a great choice.

15. I still can't figure out how to multiquote on my phone, thanks so much everybody!

Can't wait to head out and do errands this afternoon, so that I can take her on an appropriate test drive. :smile: