REVEAL: My Bye-bye-to-Bal Purchases: Bordeaux mGH Velo and Papyrus RH Velo.

Super big "thank you", *N*, for so kindly - and quickly, posting the pictures, particularly when you are officially on holiday!!! Do Bal fans never go fully into holiday-mode? :smooch:

And thank you to everyone for stopping by: hope you all have a lovely weekend :flowers:

SkyBlue, these bags are both gorgeous! I am loving the Bordeaux, the colour and most definitely the leather. I only wish Bal had made a black, Anthra or Coquelicot something in this colour and I would be all over it.
Many congrats on your last Bal's ... could it really be?

Yes, Livia - yes! Unless I can part with more bags, I won't be able to fit into our new place!! I'm sure I'll be back purchasing much sooner than I think... if I can part with more Bals already in my cupboard!

Yes, Livia - yes! Unless I can part with more bags, I won't be able to fit into our new place!! I'm sure I'll be back purchasing much sooner than I think... if I can part with more Bals already in my cupboard!

Oh, you're getting a new place. How exciting! In that case you probably won't even have time to think about Bals for a while ;)
Btw, I forgot to say that I love how happy you look in those pics ... and gorgeous too!

Love your two new bags and your happy face SkyBlueDay. Please keep posting pics of the holiday collection one as it breaks on more, it'll be interesting to see how the leather behaves over time.

Congrats on both your babes...I'm really liking the Bordeaux mGH & looks awesome with the Gold HW...I so need to see Bordy IRL, as I have always wanted a deep Burgundy/wine Red... I must compose myself, this reveal is killing me.....:lol:

LOVE the bags; excellent choices for a beautiful gal!!! I'm also looking forward to seeing how these bags "age"! Now all I need to do, is "secure" a Part Time!!

Thanks, CeeJay!

Replied to you re: one mGH Bordeaux PT on one of the threads... I can't recall which thread, though. So, here's the info again, in case you missed it last time:
[email protected]

I definitely saw a City in the same leather, colour and hardware combination as well. That was late last week. Good luck securing a PT: I know what it is like to adore a particular style, only to have it sold out everywhere, or not have it stocked anywhere in the Universe;)