REVEAL: My Bright Blue Antigona is Back!

Congrats. I saw this one in HK and it's very beautiful. I'm thinking get one in this color too.

This is definitely a fun wearable blue to get. I can wear it with so many colors and it is a great year round color.

Sounds like we live in the same neck of the woods. After a few beautiful days, back to winter again. At least it is sunny and it looks like it will warm up in a few days.

You nailed it. This weather is totally teasing us. Awful. Went up 30 degrees from this morning to afternoon. Hoping we saw the last of winter. Fingers crossed.

I'm into slouchy bags and do not own a structured bag. But your ants are oh-so-gorgeous that I'm beginning to feel the need for one! :graucho:

I was into slouchy bags before my Gbag obsession. Came from Balenciagas. The Ant struck me hard. I so impressed by its form. When I first carried the Ant, it was a challenge. I was very thrown but the size and structure, but now I feel completely fine. If you get one, give yourself plenty of time to bond with your bag and get used to the structure. It really is a shift from slouchy to structured bags but in the end, you are wearing this amazing beautiful gem! :biggrin:

What a beautiful blue collection you have! Congrats! !

Thank you!!

Hi! The bag is gorgeous! Congrats on owning her back. I have some questions. Do your peebled leather Ants have gold hardware? In Europe I only see them with SHW and the GHW are only on glazed leather.

Hi! The bag is gorgeous! Congrats on owning her back. I have some questions. Do your peebled leather Ants have gold hardware? In Europe I only see them with SHW and the GHW are only on glazed leather.

Thank you! The grained goatskin does typically have SHW with the smooth calfskin coming in GHW.

I love love love all your blues!!
Congrats!

Thank you!

I LOVE royal blue, bright blue, electric blue. I love blue!
I had the most amazing Moroccan Blue Small Antigona last year and foolishly sold her.
Thought I was overloaded with bags and felt the small perhaps didn't work for me.
NOT! Been pining away for her and jumped on the chance to get a replacement.

Please welcome Bright Blue from SS2014.

I added a comparison shot with SS2013 Moroccan Blue Medium Nightingale so you can see how the blues are virtually identical.
I also added some shots with her sisters, small Midnight Blue and medium Bottle Green.

My MB Gale is a fantastic bag but my all time fave Gbag is most definitely Antigona. So, I really had to bring back a bright blue Antigona to my collection.

If you missed out on the Moroccan Blue last year and really want that beautiful blue pop, go ahead and get the current season Bright Blue.

Love the bright blue! So pretty! Congrats :smile:

I LOVE royal blue, bright blue, electric blue. I love blue!
I had the most amazing Moroccan Blue Small Antigona last year and foolishly sold her.
Thought I was overloaded with bags and felt the small perhaps didn't work for me.
NOT! Been pining away for her and jumped on the chance to get a replacement.

Please welcome Bright Blue from SS2014.

I added a comparison shot with SS2013 Moroccan Blue Medium Nightingale so you can see how the blues are virtually identical.
I also added some shots with her sisters, small Midnight Blue and medium Bottle Green.

My MB Gale is a fantastic bag but my all time fave Gbag is most definitely Antigona. So, I really had to bring back a bright blue Antigona to my collection.

If you missed out on the Moroccan Blue last year and really want that beautiful blue pop, go ahead and get the current season Bright Blue.

Congrats! You have such a stunning collection. Thank you SO much for the sbs comparison between SS2013 Moroccan blue and SS2014 Bright blue. That is SO helpful!!! I swoon over your collection 😍😍😍☺️