Reveal: Metallic Purple... My favorite color!

OMG!!!! joyc3, your purple metallic is so gorgeous! It has the same TDF leather as my Silver, I guess all the metallic leather have very similar wrinkly leather. I swear, if the Purple was there side by side w/ the Silver, it would have been a hard decision for me to pick 1. Maybe I should just stay away from seeing this purple in person, I know I'm gonna love it too.
Congrats on finding her!!!!

OH! don't forget to join the Metallic Club...
http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga-clubhouse/show-and-tell-metallic-club-700193.html

ITA, looks like all the metallics have the same wrinkly leather. I checked all the metallics @ Barney's today and they all are the same. I was so tempted to get the metallic anthra but I bought a classic black instead. :biggrin:

Thank you, will post on the metallic club in a lil.

Metalic purple is gorgeous! Congrats!

Thanks!

Wow.. look how wrinkly the leather is..
You scored a lovely metallic!:tup:
Have fun packing, have you decided which gorgeous bag to bring with you on vacation?

Thanks! I took my anthra day with me - so convenient, especially if you have a very active toddler lol.

Congrats on your new bal baby! Metallic purple is such a lovely color.

Thanks! It is, and I am so glad I found one!

Congrats, great leather on this Purple metallic....

Thanks!

Very pretty!

Thanks!
ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS; L:heart:VE IT .. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Thanks! Glad others appreciate the metallic purple as I do :smile:

Perfection!

Thanks!

Nice.. It is lovely

Thanks!

woww !i love your distressed metallic purple :heart: ,so rock and chic:rochard:

Thanks! I can't wait to wear them! Do you think it's not too "flashy" to wear in the office, like once in a blue?

Holy moly.....look at that leather! Love it! Congrats on this beauty & have a great holiday.

Thanks!

What a beauty! Glad you were able to find one! We are bag twins:ghi5:

Thanks! Oh bag twins!!! :ghi5:

That leather is gorgeous. I think these are the best metallics BAL has done, maybe because they managed to keep the leather so distressed and squishy. The satiny look is so nice, it's as if they're glowing. I have to stop looking or I'm going to buy one!

Thanks! I've never seen the previous metallics IRL but ITA that the leather is so distressed (and that is 1 thing I love about Balenciagas). It sure is satiny looking and very.. metallic ;). Oh I am sure you won't be disappointed if you decide to get 1 as well.

Another bag twin! :heart: it! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Oh bag twin :ghi5:

congrats!

Thanks!

This color is TDF…. I want it so bad! Congrats!

Thanks! It's def TDF, especially if you love purple.

WOW! The metallic purple has a lot of personality! What a great color! Major congrats!

Thanks!

Striking Metallic Purple! Congrats on this find, j0yc3!

Thanks!

Nice color, congrats.

Thanks!

Gorgeous! Just gorgeous! Congrats!

Thanks!

this is such a beautiful bag!!! i saw one at nm in but in pink. loves it :heart:

Thanks! It must be the purple that you have seen in NM. I don't think there is a pink..

So so so beautiful! My favorite colors, too!

Thanks!

What a great bag.
I love purple!
Congrats and enjoy this fun beauty!
:smile:

Thanks!
:smile: