Reveal: Metallic Purple... My favorite color!

j0yc3

i <3 bags!
O.G.
Sep 8, 2006
I've said this in a thread before but here's a short story of how I acquired this beauty.. I was calling around NM's looking for a Cyclamen Velo. This second store that I called didn't have it either and the SA that was on the phone with me was so helpful so I took a shot and asked if his store have metallic purple. After reading a couple of poster's here saying their NM already sold out, etc I lost hope. Oh you have no idea how happy I was when he told me they have it. So I quickly placed an order. This was Monday.

2 days later, here she is...

(please excuse my DD's hand lol, she's sleeping already)

Photos with flash:

IMG_1473.JPG

IMG_1475.JPG

IMG_1480.JPG

No flash:

IMG_1476.JPG

So wrinkly, and I love it!

IMG_1477.JPG

IMG_1479.JPG

OMG!!!! joyc3, your purple metallic is so gorgeous! It has the same TDF leather as my Silver, I guess all the metallic leather have very similar wrinkly leather. I swear, if the Purple was there side by side w/ the Silver, it would have been a hard decision for me to pick 1. Maybe I should just stay away from seeing this purple in person, I know I'm gonna love it too.
Congrats on finding her!!!!

OH! don't forget to join the Metallic Club...
http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga-clubhouse/show-and-tell-metallic-club-700193.html

That leather is gorgeous. I think these are the best metallics BAL has done, maybe because they managed to keep the leather so distressed and squishy. The satiny look is so nice, it's as if they're glowing. I have to stop looking or I'm going to buy one!