Reveal! Lockheart Cut It Out Candice Hobo in Wine!

I have the Candice in a beautiful Teal color. I get soooo many compliments on it. I am 5'5" and have never felt it is too big. It is great with all the pockets inside, I never loose my things and the front pockets are great for the cell phone and car keys. I will try to put a picture up tomorrow. Give this bag a chance, you will not regret it!

I have the Candice in a beautiful Teal color. I get soooo many compliments on it. I am 5'5" and have never felt it is too big. It is great with all the pockets inside, I never loose my things and the front pockets are great for the cell phone and car keys. I will try to put a picture up tomorrow. Give this bag a chance, you will not regret it!

I would love to see your pics, thank you! :smile:

Linda

As I've mentioned I've been going back and forth on this bag and after getting an email from Lockheart's CS encouraging me to take a moment to really appreciate and get to know the bag I experimented a little bit with it. I zipped it up all the way around (it expands and came to me fully expanded) to see if I could make it a little smaller. I also took most of the stuffing out and this time only left a little inside to better mimic what it would look like with my stuff, more accurate that seeing it fully stuffed or completely flat.

It really is the most beautiful color! And when I paired it with my brown leather jacket it brought out the gorgeous purple tones in the color, I was not able to capture that on film though, the flash shows more of the red.

moremodel1.jpg

moremodel2.jpg

Linda