Reveal! Lockheart Cut It Out Candice Hobo in Wine!

LindaP

O.G.
Dec 31, 2007
I thought this bag deserved it's on reveal thread since I don't think Lockheart gets the recognition it deserves!

This is a beautiful bag that I saw in pictures only before purchasing and I fell in love with the design and the color. However, I'll be honest and say once I got it, it was bigger than I had anticipated so it does not look to be a keeper for me. However, that is nothing at all to take away from the bag, just my own expectations as to size.

Thought you all might enjoy the pics! The color is the perfect shade of wine, the hardware is gunmetal and the quality and detailing is excellent. I would not hesitate a moment to try another Lockheart bag. It has hidden pockets both on the front and back.

lockheartebay.jpg

lockheartebay4.jpg

Look at the gorgeous lining!

lockheartebaylining.jpg

Here is my daughter modeling it who is 5'7", the purse is stuffed in this picture. In my my modeling picture below I had taken the stuffing out.

smodel.jpg

This messy room is hers! LOL But she has the only full length mirror and the lighting is not good inside but you get the idea of how it looks on, with stuffing out.

lockheart1.jpg

Linda

That colour is so gorgeous! TPF blog is right, that *is* the perfect shade of wine! I love the lining, too. It reminds me of the Kaffe Fassett bubble print (quilting/textiles). So cute!

Love it! How does it look when you put your regular stuff in it? Sans stuffing?

I haven't put anything in there yet of my own but I'm going to guess it would look more like the picture with me that has no stuffing, well unless you've got a lot of stuff, lol.

Maybe someone else with a Candice would like to post a modeling pic or do a reveal of theirs? I sure would love to see it in other colors and how it looks on other girls! :flowers:

Linda