*** REVEAL -- January PCE Goodies ***

I want Pepper and Violette! I love those fobs! Especially Pepper! I remember wanting those when they were available and missed out. Great job finding them!

Love the stitching detail on the hobo. Let me know how all your stuff fits and if it's comfortable, since I just got the hippie in natural.

Love the Poppy Chan fobs!! They are SOOOO cute!! The TD necklace is beautiful. The Poppy hobo looks great on you. The whipstitching is such a beautiful detail. The necklace and bag look great on you!

Congrats and enjoy, ildera5!!

I am not a fan of sig prints, BUT I *really* like that denim bag!! super cute!!! I especially like the diagonal accent stitching on the flap! And the poppy chan fob is a GREAT find!!

Congrats-- GREAT selections!!!

I KNOW! Many people have said that about the Denim; it is just so cute!! Thanks for your nice comments :smile:.

Love the fobs!!

Me too .. I wonder if I should get the Pinky? LOL!

I really like that necklace. I saw it today but wish it was in silver as I`m not a gold person. Nice buys!

I am a silver person myself, but sadly, Coach does not seem to want to do longer necklaces in silver. Yes, I know it will be more money, but maybe just a few for the silver lovers? Thanks for coming to take a look :smile:.

Awesome fob find. I have Pinky and would love to get the others. I thought they were long gone as well. Congrats on the necklace and bag. Love denim bags.

I think I may have to get Pinky then .. LOL! I have the Cherry from when they first came out and am so happy to be able to add to my collection :smile:. Thanks :smile:.

Nice PCE haul!! I love that necklace! Nice to see something a bit different! Love your new flap hobo! Don't you just love the short strap detailing??

Thanks :smile:!! I LOVE the short strap detailing! I really hope that they bring this bag out in more colours in the leather. I am not a fan of light coloured bags, so I had to pass on the on the leather ones out now :sad:.

Very nice! Thanks for sharing especially the jewelry.

Thanks for taking a look at my reveal :smile:.

OMG I love everything!!!! The fobs are so adorable - give me one - HA!!!! I've never ever seen those before!!!! For some reason she reminds me of a girl guide - so cute!!

The necklace looks FABULOUS on you and that picture you did of it looks like it's out of a jewellery magzine - nice job. :tup:

And the bag is also totally awesome - as I thought having seen it last night.

GORGEOUS stuff and it all looks fabulous on you - I'm really loving the necklace - it will make any outfit pop!!

CONGRATS MY FRIEND - very nicely done indeed!!!! :cutesy:

I KNEW you would LOVE them .. LOL! Hmm .. they are perfect then if they remind you of a girl guide since I was one for years :P.

I took another look at the necklace pic and it does look pretty good .. LOL! Who knew I had it in me ;). That's it! No more mod shots, I will just do artistic still shots of my pieces / items!!

Thanks so much for coming to take a look and your sweet words, my friend :smile:.

congrats and the shiny stuff is so cute! especially that fob! i love the willis! hooray! i ordered one too-- it is such a small bag to me, but i'm going to try to make it work! i didnt get to try the short strap on because of my down jacket i had on in the store, but i will after i get mine!

Wow, great stuff!

Gorgeous goodies! Congrats & enjoy!

I really like that hobo! That necklace is so pretty, I wish it came in silver also!

Thanks for coming to take a look and all your kind words :smile:.

I think, MarneeB, we will have to bombard Coach and tell them to make more chains like that one in silver for us :smile:!

Lovely buys! I can't believe you were able to get the two fobs, they're so cute. And I love the necklace, especially the stones in the leaves. So pretty!! Great buys.

The dark blue lining is GORGEOUS. I loveeeeeeeeeee it. And the detailing for the stitching makes the bag so much prettier :smile:

Enjoy :smile: :smile: :smile:

Hey .. thanks for coming :smile:!! I was so lucky that my SA told me about those fobs! If you are interested, check with yours since it seems we are able to get them here for now :smile:.

I LOVE the dark blue lining!! As much as I like purple, I am glad they didn't put it or a pink lining in this bag; it would not have worked at all!!

Love your fobs , the necklace with the stones is so very pretty. And the denim bag is great, Is the hand strap woven leather?

Thanks :smile:. Yes, the hand strap is not woven like the Baby Sage, but it is woven. There are thinner pieces of leather on each side that are woven into the main open work leather piece, if that makes sense.

That bag is very cute, will go with everything if you wear jeans a lot! That necklace is adorable

I LIVE in jeans at work, so it will be perfect :smile:. Thanks for taking a look :smile:.

Love, love, love the fobs-I didn't even know they existed! I always thought the poppy chan bags were to young for me, but as a fob for accenting a bag-they rock!!

RUN to see if you can get your hands on one of the fobs! They ARE the perfect accent :smile:.

Great PCE haul! LOVE your Tony Duquette pear necklace and Poppy Chan fobs! The denim Poppy Whipstitch is so fun!

Cute fobs! Love the td necklace, very pretty! It looks great on you and so does your poppy bag! Nice pce buys!
Congrats!

Thanks for taking a look :smile:. I really like this TD collection -- might have to get more .. LOL!

I want Pepper and Violette! I love those fobs! Especially Pepper! I remember wanting those when they were available and missed out. Great job finding them!

Love the stitching detail on the hobo. Let me know how all your stuff fits and if it's comfortable, since I just got the hippie in natural.

I remember when the fobs first came out and was so ticked that we couldn't get them here in Canada .. grrrrrrrrs, Coach! LOL! I saw your reveal and it is so pretty, just a little small for me :sad:. I love all the colours that the Hippie comes in too! My stuff fits in there no problem, mind you, I do have to downsize when I am using it. I generally take my life to work with me, so when I use this bag, there will be no lunch or school books carried that day .. LOL! It fits my wallet, brush, bottle of water, and a book -- which is what I normally carry everyday anyway :smile:.

Love the Poppy Chan fobs!! They are SOOOO cute!! The TD necklace is beautiful. The Poppy hobo looks great on you. The whipstitching is such a beautiful detail. The necklace and bag look great on you!

Congrats and enjoy, ildera5!!

Thanks so much for your kind words :smile:. I LOVE everything I purchased and want more .. LOL! Are you getting any of the TD stuff?

LOVE your Tony Duquette pear necklace! I saw this yesterday and only b/c it wasn't available in silver did I take a pass....but your reveal is causing that haunting tpf second guessing on that decision now. I wonder how this looks with those pretty leaf earrings? Hmm...:thinking: Love the Poppy Chan fobs and your Whipstitch is so fun for a day of shopping or night on the town.

Love your reveal! Congrats!