*** REVEAL -- January PCE Goodies ***

And finally, here is one with the long strap done cross-body. Because of my size, it doesn't sit exactly where I would want it to, so I am just going to add on a dog-leash clip or two to extend it :P.

Attachments

• DSC01137.JPG
    DSC01137.JPG
    71.9 KB · Views: 367
I am not a fan of sig prints, BUT I *really* like that denim bag!! super cute!!! I especially like the diagonal accent stitching on the flap! And the poppy chan fob is a GREAT find!!

Congrats-- GREAT selections!!!

OMG I love everything!!!! The fobs are so adorable - give me one - HA!!!! I've never ever seen those before!!!! For some reason she reminds me of a girl guide - so cute!!

The necklace looks FABULOUS on you and that picture you did of it looks like it's out of a jewellery magzine - nice job. :tup:

And the bag is also totally awesome - as I thought having seen it last night.

GORGEOUS stuff and it all looks fabulous on you - I'm really loving the necklace - it will make any outfit pop!!

CONGRATS MY FRIEND - very nicely done indeed!!!! :cutesy:

congrats and the shiny stuff is so cute! especially that fob! i love the willis! hooray! i ordered one too-- it is such a small bag to me, but i'm going to try to make it work! i didnt get to try the short strap on because of my down jacket i had on in the store, but i will after i get mine!

Lovely buys! I can't believe you were able to get the two fobs, they're so cute. And I love the necklace, especially the stones in the leaves. So pretty!! Great buys.

The dark blue lining is GORGEOUS. I loveeeeeeeeeee it. And the detailing for the stitching makes the bag so much prettier :smile:

Enjoy :smile: :smile: :smile: