Reveal: Hangtag Wristlet

queenanne

May 3, 2014
Hey ladies, here in Singapore, the new SV floor set were out in full force today, September 11!!!

It's already evening and I bought a few stuff already. My SA told me that it was suppose to be the 12th but they changed their minds at the last minute and pushed it a day earlier. So maybe you ladies can check out your outlets today just in case they're out.

I'll just do a reveal on the Hangtag wristlet as the other 2 items I got, I'll only be collecting them tomorrow as I have no hands to carry them today, have somewhere to go tonight. But just to let you know, I got the Rhyder 32 in Jade and the Crosby in Mink!! Beautiful!!!!

And here you go. Hangtag Wristlet in Jade

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1410435836.901038.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1410436516.253456.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1410436535.737060.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1410436554.392723.jpg

Hey ladies, here in Singapore, the new SV floor set were out in full force today, September 11!!!

It's already evening and I bought a few stuff already. My SA told me that it was suppose to be the 12th but they changed their minds at the last minute and pushed it a day earlier. So maybe you ladies can check out your outlets today just in case they're out.

I'll just do a reveal on the Hangtag wristlet as the other 2 items I got, I'll only be collecting them tomorrow as I have no hands to carry them today, have somewhere to go tonight. But just to let you know, I got the Rhyder 32 in Jade and the Crosby in Mink!! Beautiful!!!!

And here you go. Hangtag Wristlet in Jade

View attachment 2747461View attachment 2747471View attachment 2747472View attachment 2747473

Super cute

So darn cute and love the color! What are you going to put inside it?

I really love it!! On the little Coach card that came with it, it specifically said that mobile devices could be put inside, like the Samsung Galaxy, iPhone, iPod, Blackberry, etc...

When I slipped my iPhone in it, there's still so much space inside so I'm sure the new upcoming iPhone 6 will be able to fit.
But I guess I'll probably put my tissues, wipes and sweets inside. And maybe iPhone....

Don't know. Just had to get it coz it's so darn cute!! Plus it was the last in that colour.

Other colours were Violet, Coral, Black, Teal and Fuschia.