Reveal: Hangtag Wristlet

Oh that IS cute! I still want to see it in person before I buy though, just not sure if I'd use it enough. Do you have the item number for that from the tag?

Also, you mention getting a Rhyder 32?! I thought that wasn't being made???

Oh that IS cute! I still want to see it in person before I buy though, just not sure if I'd use it enough. Do you have the item number for that from the tag?

Also, you mention getting a Rhyder 32?! I thought that wasn't being made???

Here you go
F1493 52507

Hmmm... My SA told me that's the 32. She may be wrong though.... It's the medium sized one between the Mini 24 and the larger and taller 33.

Will you post a pic? I'm betting its the one I just returned, just a straight pocket on the front with a turncock, no little flap over the pocket. Am I right? Either way, yay for item number on the hangtag, I'm ON THAT!!!

I really love it!! On the little Coach card that came with it, it specifically said that mobile devices could be put inside, like the Samsung Galaxy, iPhone, iPod, Blackberry, etc...

When I slipped my iPhone in it, there's still so much space inside so I'm sure the new upcoming iPhone 6 will be able to fit.
But I guess I'll probably put my tissues, wipes and sweets inside. And maybe iPhone....

Don't know. Just had to get it coz it's so darn cute!! Plus it was the last in that colour.

Other colours were Violet, Coral, Black, Teal and Fuschia.
Oh okay! Yeah, I agree it is so fun!

Will you post a pic? I'm betting its the one I just returned, just a straight pocket on the front with a turncock, no little flap over the pocket. Am I right? Either way, yay for item number on the hangtag, I'm ON THAT!!!

Yes, you're right. It's that one you just mentioned...... I'll post a pic when I collect it tonight!!!
No problem on the item number! : )