Reveal - first Bottega!

Sorry for the delay!! I got pulled away at work. Soooooo I want to love this bag. But when I open and close it, the gold part just wants to live in the middle of the bag, not top middle as pictured online.

So… I am debating now if I like this gold piece pretty much always being in the middle of the bag. Other than this, I love the miniature size (it’s the small) and the leather is nice … but not sure about where the gold lands!

Thanks for letting me share!

Reactions: jbags07
Thank you!! I love the size - it is a very small size - probably very similar to a Birkin 25 in size. Any opinions on how the gold piece, which is heavy pretty much always falls down to the middle though?
No thoughts - the weight of it is doing it, no fix that I can see. Can you pull the strap up at all or does it just always fall back?

No thoughts - the weight of it is doing it, no fix that I can see. Can you pull the strap up at all or does it just always fall back?
Sadly it pretty much always wants to fall there after and open and close and it’s pretty fussy to rearrange back to top middle. I was actually SO excited to receive this purse and I love it’s softness and very cute size. It would be less of an issue if I were to use it as a shoulder bag because when on shoulder the gold piece goes right back up, but I planned to use it solely hand held.

I still recommend this bag for people who will want to use it with the strap or aren’t bothered by the middle hang. The picture online is misleading since it’s only there if you purposefully arrange it that way and …. Practically speaking we aren’t ever going to do that day to day, so really this is a gold in center of bag bag. Hope this at least helps someone looking at the small Andiamo.

Here is a modeling shot. The bag IS still very cute. It is full here. Too full and the magnet stops working. I really do like this bag and want to keep it and just deal with the lower gold I think.

View attachment 5861726
I’m not sure I would have purchased this, knowing I’d never use the strap. IMO, it looks a bit odd just hanging out the back. I did find this photo for another way to carry….

IMG_6465.png

One more thread to read - and I do see photos of the gold in the ‘middle’ not up top…