Reveal - first Bottega!

First, love your reveal :smile:
And i love how the Andiamo looks on you. Its a beautiful bag :heart:
I do agree with you tho, i do not care for the gold knot just hanging there, front and center. The eye is drawn right to it, and away from the beauty of the bag. There is no way to get it to stay at the top, like in the pic @indiaink posted? Or maybe this one has an issue, as @texas2015 suggested?

First, love your reveal :smile:
And i love how the Andiamo looks on you. Its a beautiful bag :heart:
I do agree with you tho, i do not care for the gold knot just hanging there, front and center. The eye is drawn right to it, and away from the beauty of the bag. There is no way to get it to stay at the top, like in the pic @indiaink posted? Or maybe this one has an issue, as @texas2015 suggested?

Yes it is a bummer about the hang. It seems to be due to the weight of the gold piece and maybe my leather straps are from a softer cow than the other member. Once I tried on two different pairs of the same Tory Burch shoes and one pair was softer!

This seems to be its natural state: I am still debating. Size wise I LOVE the bag. It is dainty and has very soft leather. I think I’m going to just keep it. I appreciate the opinions!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 9
One more thread to read - and I do see photos of the gold in the ‘middle’ not up top…

You’re right, some of these are top and some seem to slouch. I guess I got a slouchie one! But it makes me feel better with others loving their pieces slouch and all.

Yes it is a bummer about the hang. It seems to be due to the weight of the gold piece and maybe my leather straps are from a softer cow than the other member. Once I tried on two different pairs of the same Tory Burch shoes and one pair was softer!

This seems to be its natural state: I am still debating. Size wise I LOVE the bag. It is dainty and has very soft leather. I think I’m going to just keep it. I appreciate the opinions!
Its a stunning bag, either way. It looks great on you too :smile:

Reactions: LifelongLearner
I love the bag but that gold piece is my dilemma. I would like to eliminate it entirely. I was thinking- if I got the handbag to wear it facing the back but it might be uncomfortable and the price point is too high to compromise. Any ideas? Maybe I could wrap a twilly around it?

Reactions: jbags07
I love the bag but that gold piece is my dilemma. I would like to eliminate it entirely. I was thinking- if I got the handbag to wear it facing the back but it might be uncomfortable and the price point is too high to compromise. Any ideas? Maybe I could wrap a twilly around it?
The gold piece can be removed because it has a clip on it, so you could remove the whole entire strap; but then of course the whole bag would be handheld only because it would mean the strap is taken out. I would like it handheld only - that said when I used it yesterday I did find myself using the shoulder strap when washing my hands at a restaurant and the other time when collecting stuff to get out of the car. So, it did end up being handy having the shoulder option.

Reactions: jbags07