Reveal - eBay wins & ePCE

I love the Purple Satchel.!!! Isn't that a Sydney??? Very Very Pretty!!!
I also love the Gathered Gray Sophia!!! We are bag sisters!!! LOL
Love the Legacy too!!!
Great finds all around!!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

yes! this is the domed sydney satchel. I was so excited to pick her up at what I think would have been an outlet price.

yeah for bag sisters! too bad that gorgie pleated wallet is not offered in gray :P

Congratulations! Gorgeous bags! You got the Ergo for a steal!!! Way to go! I LOVE that bag! I have one and IMO it is one of the most comfortable bags to carry. And the vachetta leather is so nice!

too bad that gorgie pleated wallet is not offered in gray

Do you mean the zip wallet that matches your Gathered Sophia? If so, it does come in grey. It's on the Coach website. :smile:

Congratulations! Gorgeous bags! You got the Ergo for a steal!!! Way to go! I LOVE that bag! I have one and IMO it is one of the most comfortable bags to carry. And the vachetta leather is so nice!

Do you mean the zip wallet that matches your Gathered Sophia? If so, it does come in grey. It's on the Coach website. :smile:

ecj*waxy you are an enabler supreme! i could have sworn this was only available in the black and purple... hrrmmm...

I couldn't agree more about the comfort of the ergo. Started carrying her as soon as she arrived. Although the one i scored is in the burnished camel and not the vachetta. I was lucky enough to score the ergo tote in vachetta last year at a steal too.

[/QUOTE]ecj*waxy you are an enabler supreme! i could have sworn this was only available in the black and purple... hrrmmm...[/QUOTE]

;)

[/QUOTE]I couldn't agree more about the comfort of the ergo. Started carrying her as soon as she arrived. Although the one i scored is in the burnished camel and not the vachetta. I was lucky enough to score the ergo tote in vachetta last year at a steal too.[/QUOTE]

Oh, I was thinking it was the vachetta, but the burnished leather is really beautiful, too!

Nice choices and amazing score with the Sydney! I saw that auction, but I couldn't get myself to bite the bullet. Glad it went to a TPFer! Loving all your new stuff!

Great finds!! I have the exact same Ergo bag (that I scored on the Bay for about the same price), and I love it too! Mine is not in as excellent condition as yours appears to be though, pen mark on the back and more wear on the handles, but I love it all the same :smile:

The croc is stunning too, love it!!!! Perfect for fall :smile:

Great bags! :yahoo::yahoo: