Reveal - eBay wins & ePCE

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. The past two weeks have been busy for me...

Won two great bags on eBay and made my ePCE purchases - who would like to see?

Attached Files:

2. Me!!

3. First up...

I loved this bag when it first came out but opted for the smaller medium version. Recently, I was inspired to start an eBay search and lucked out winning this one for $42 shipped :yahoo:

Attached Files:

4. Wow---great deal! And I love the color--perfect for fall.

5. Nice!

6. Very Nice!!! What a great deal!!!
    Nice Neutral color!!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

7. That's such an amazing price. Congrats. Can't wait to see the rest of your stuff!

8. Next...

Another bag I loved when it came out last winter but couldn't justify the price tag. It started popping up on eBay and Bonz but always a bit more than I was willing to part with. Last week a poor guy who bought it for his ex-gf was looking to unload it at $450 or for OBO. I offered $375 with 7 hours left on the auction and he accepted! Yeah - he shipped it beautifully too - so shocked.

Attached Files:

9. Now for ePCE...

Bunny did a reveal of these and I thought they were great. And hey it is LEGACY... who doesn't love some legacy stripe and what a great way to display that lovely lining we all adore so much...

Attached Files:

10. WOW, the purple satchel is TDF! so stunning, what a score.

11. last but certainly not the least...

we have seen this bag plenty of times in the last few weeks and I am so happy I got her. The leather is so soft and the detail is amazing. Alas she is too small for me so I will be returning her for her big sister, plus if you look at the last photo the stitching is not perfect on the bottom seam.

Attached Files:

12. Thanks for joining me everyone and allowing me to share!

tPF COACHies rocks!

13. Congrats on everything!!! Love the legacy..

14. awsome haul! everything looks great :smile:

15. I love the Purple Satchel.!!! Isn't that a Sydney??? Very Very Pretty!!!
    I also love the Gathered Gray Sophia!!! We are bag sisters!!! LOL
    Love the Legacy too!!!
    Great finds all around!!!!

Lynne :biggrin: